Thread: wu in Japan???

Exclamation wu in Japan???

Ive seen all the wu shows and solo or two or three wu members together shows and have met and chilled with all the wu on more than one occation, anyways I moved from the usa to japan and Im missing the raw shit that kept me real and I need some regeneration to survive. I cant make it out to cali. for the rock the bells concert so if anyone knows any wu shows all or solo in japan please let me know and ill hook u up for the info! peace

I dont think they will be traveling to Japan anytime soon but keep checking the corp for latest news.

or www.myspace.com/wutangcorp

peace
    JusticEquality™

Question ya they do!

Quote Originally Posted by MissReesa View Post
    I dont think they will be traveling to Japan anytime soon but keep checking the corp for latest news.

or www.myspace.com/wutangcorp

peace
    ghost was just here in japan last month! hip hop is huge here! besides paying 30-40 bucks a cd which i do and support the wu hip hop rules here. I checked the rock the bells info and it said that in sometime it will come here!!!!!!!!!!!!to Japan!!! please look out for me thanks! if anyones knows anyone close to the wu or if your a wu member etc please let me know thanks!!!!!!!