Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida NEXT UP!!! Concert Reviews!

Exclamation Florida NEXT UP!!! Concert Reviews!

Yo Sup Florida, We're next u know the always save the Best for Last! Post ya reviews here yo, pics what ever. Who going to the Orlando show!!!. Lets have a Wu-Corp jump off before the show holla!!!!

I dont like you right now. I think in all these shows no cameras are allowed because no one is posting pics from past concerts ,, that sucks!!!! Peace and have fun.. I know marauder from the corp is gonna be there
    JusticEquality™

I got the last concert this friday in Ft.lauderdale cant wait, they let me bring in a camera last time, but when i went to see BCC at the same venue about two weeks ago they were hating, i hope they let me bring in the camera.

Last night was St. Pete any reviews? was the hole clan present? I can't fucking wait Tonight Hard Rock Live O-Town again! I can't believe i'm seeing the Wu again, it was banging back in Feb for the reunion tour now this. hope i don't get 2 drunk n blazed out. Got the Goose n Honey Dutch's ready!

Look for MidaZ vs muggs fliers out there... MidaZ will Be in the building with the Wu and at the afterparty... Say wussup when u catch me.

PEACE
    MIDAZ

YO the orlando show lastnight. it was BANGING the Wu-Killed it again. only 1 thing where the fuck was RZA! but they kept it live. method wit the crowd surfing. all them blazing blunts on stage. and yo that lil kid, i don't whos son that was but he was just flowing. overall GREAT show. yo Fort Lauderdale / Miami your next!!!

peace

^^that was GZA's son.....hes so adorable/talented

the show in Ft. Lauderdale was GREAT but RZA wasnt there i have some pics on My Blog
    Last edited by BlissfulIgnorance; 08-26-2006 at 03:41 PM.
    <3gillie

The Ft.Lauderdale show as pretty good, the clan showed more unity this time then the last time they came out here in FEB. The Rza was a no show, but Barreta 9 was there, but i didnt get the chance to meet him. Yeah the lil kid is Gza son, he has great stage pressence.

I took a picture with MS.Jones ODB's Mother, i came out mad fucked up though cus i was tired and drunk. She is very nice, i gave her a hug and everything, lol.

Sometime during the week i ll post up the rest of the pictures.

Default Wu Tang in Orlando!!

Hey can anyone write down a setlist for me from the Orlando show. I know they went through most of the 36 chambers but if know the rest of it in order that would be great.

hey did anyone get any good pics from the orlando show also cause i'd like to see those

Wink

[quote=Sincere83;564448]The Ft.Lauderdale show as pretty good, the clan showed more unity this time then the last time they came out here in FEB. The Rza was a no show, but Barreta 9 was there, but i didnt get the chance to meet him. Yeah the lil kid is Gza son, he has great stage pressence.

I took a picture with MS.Jones ODB's Mother, i came out mad fucked up though cus i was tired and drunk. She is very nice, i gave her a hug and everythiing.

Yea yo Rza was a no show in orlando, but i 2 felt they were more united. i remember 1 time when every member was front stage doing the same track just killing the crowd. let me ask u guys another thing what time they hit the stage? they hit that shit early in orlando like 10 pm. all i remember was just walking into the venue got bout 6 rows back from the stage in like 10 mins the Wu was out. or mybe i was so blazed-out thats y it went so fast.

They started to perform by 12 15am, i got there by 10pm and i had to find my way to the front,

heres a lil clip from my friend camera,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GdoYxnHTPI

Yo I just wanna say Thank You Wu-Tang Clan for blessing us wit 2 Tours in 1 year! I just wish i went to the shows when Forever & The W albums droped!!! But the "Iron Flag Tour", "Wu-Reunion Tour" & "OBD Tribute Tour" were all FUCK'n Banging!!!!
    Last edited by shaolin_danger; 08-28-2006 at 09:52 PM.

damn, did they come out here for the Iron Flag and ODB tour???

Iron Flag 2002 was House of Blues in Disney, Orlando, there was also a Rza Tour 2001 wit opening Acts of Black Knights n Killarmy House of Blues(Fucking Bang'n Show), Method Man plenty of times I've seen all there. Ghostface, Killah Priest and some others i know been there.Yo Miami and Broward be wack sometimes on them solo tours. i think the venues r mybe over priced so they don't book shows. unless @ some wack-ass club, but thats not like a concert.