Thread: Wu-Tang in Winston-Salem

Default Wu-Tang in Winston-Salem

Does anybody know what the fuck happened in Winston? I waited five hours for WTC to show up and they never came. Dropped sixty-five bucks on two tickets and forty bucks on gas and drove all day to see the show and only got some lame ass opening acts. And the ppl at the club kept lying to the crowd and saying "five more minutes" just so ppl would stay and buy more alc. Assholes. Was anybody there? Did WTC ever show? I had to leave around midnight to drive three hours home.

i was there....they came out around midnight and tore that shit down.....man that place was a fucking mosh pit when they started....everybody was going nuts....but i was so damn tired from standing for 4 hours waiting that i could only really rock with em for about half their set...by then i was like i gotta get the fuck outta this crowd and go to the back.....they rocked that shit though.....i had to be at work at 6 the next morning so i had to bail at like 2 and they was still on then....it was a great show but it would have been better if the wait wasnt soooo damn long

ah shit! They must have come out right after I left. I can't believe it. I don't think I've ever been so heartbroken in my life. I guess I can forget about a refund...

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by gogogettoboy View Post
    ah shit! They must have come out right after I left. I can't believe it. I don't think I've ever been so heartbroken in my life. I guess I can forget about a refund...

awwwwwww man i feel 4 u!!!!!! Daaaamn that has 2 be fucked up! 2 drive 3hrs and wait all that time and not see 'em daaaamn! That sux bad! Thatz y i never go 2 wu-concerts early! I been 2 many wu showz group and solo and they take 4ever to come out! If u go there early by the time wu comes out u will be exhausted! One time i went to a GZA show and it said it started @ 8pm on my ticket. The venue was a hour and 30min drive from my lab i left like around 9:30 stressin like fuck i'm gonna miss the show! Got there almost 11pm GZA still wasn't on yet! Matter of fact he didn't come on until like 35 mins later. So i felt good about that b/c I was hopin that i didn't miss it. And when i went to see the wu back in feb. in philly they didn't come on until damn near midnight. So now i never go early! B/c u be burnt out feet hurtin by the time they come out!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Wu probably was holding out to be paid. C.R.E.A.M., ya'meen?

Anybody got the setlist, i would appreciate it. Wu brought the house down, glad Rza was there. I've seen a lot of different types of shows, but this one may have had the most energy i've ever seen.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

how do you decide to leave? that has to be the most retarded thing ive ever heard

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by smokebongoncliff View Post
    how do you decide to leave? that has to be the most retarded thing ive ever heard

lol i know thatz krazy! U don't see anybody else leaving y would u leave? I guess he can't be mad at anyone but himself?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original