Thread: I need some pics

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default I need some pics

Does anyone have any decent shots of me from the NYC and Philly show from last weekend ,or the Wu Feb/March tour ? I also need shots of me from any of the GZA,Ghost,Meth shows in the PA/NJ/NY region in the last year ? I need some photo's of me at work for a project

Thanks, G
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

?
    Last edited by Sincere83; 08-24-2006 at 08:16 PM.

?
    Last edited by Sincere83; 08-24-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    Does anyone have any decent shots of me from the NYC and Philly show from last weekend ,or the Wu Feb/March tour ? I also need shots of me from any of the GZA,Ghost,Meth shows in the PA/NJ/NY region in the last year ? I need some photo's of me at work for a project

Thanks, G
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

LOL @ Hollow .. people dont know how to read man!
    JusticEquality™

Quote Originally Posted by MissReesa View Post
    LOL @ Hollow .. people dont know how to read man!
    Damn Hollow & Missreesa, my bad, i was readin in a rush & didnt pay much attention. Dont need to chop off my head for that though, lol....

I guess not G, i dont have any pics of you..... my bad.....

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

As i was walking into the show @ Penns landing in Philly i seen u walking out towards where they were sellling merchandise. I said oh there go the promoter dude? I seen u had all types of shit in ur hand. I 4get what wu-shirt ur were wearing? I was gonna say what up, but i passed u so fast and plus i was lookin around tryin 2 see shit. I should've took a pic of u then? B/c u were definately at work.
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Nah u all good!! =)
    JusticEquality™

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Hey G.......do u know if they would give me a refund if they sell outta those "i wu- NY" ? B/c i emailed dude shortly after i paid about the size and he told me 2x iz all they had and he's pretty much sold out. Then i asked him has he recieved my paypal payment? But he never responded back.
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original