Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Methodman's raps suck now

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default Methodman's raps suck now

prequel, 4:21 fucking shit. whut the fuck he rappin about? everything just punch line. "i got terrorists shook cause im so bomb" whut the fuck is that john blazini gotta do that herbal rap that tical rap. bring it raw. fuck this new shit is fucking crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I gotta admit I didn't hear any amazing shit yet, but i'll see.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

honestly i aint tryna hate on meth but fuck its so dissappointing when you waiting and waiting for this dudes album and u know he an amazing emcee then this comes out and its sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

I didn't have much belief in this album, but I'm surprised how good it turned out. 4:21 is easily better than Fishscale, by far. Better than So Said Date too if u ask me, but I know I'm pretty alone on that one..

Is it Me, The Glide, Presidential MC, Konichiwa Bitches, Say etc. All bangers. Presidential MC is the rawest beat I've heard in a long time.

Respect to Meff for this album.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

i have to admit im buying it mainly for production and collabos.
    meth seems to shine the most on clan albums, not solo shits

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    I didn't have much belief in this album, but I'm surprised how good it turned out. 4:21 is easily better than Fishscale, by far. Better than So Said Date too if u ask me, but I know I'm pretty alone on that one..

Is it Me, The Glide, Presidential MC, Konichiwa Bitches, Say etc. All bangers. Presidential MC is the rawest beat I've heard in a long time.

Respect to Meff for this album.
    i hear where you're coming from. it's as good as no said date at least, if not better, imo. fishscale was a hot album, i do like meth's better, though. as far as the music, i didn't think the two r&b tracks belonged (good to decent tracks, though), fallout was ok, and i didn't yah mean at all, but meth clearly put his time in. wanna front like my jams are on proactiv and they just don't bump - cmon thats witty man. pick up a queen in miami and get MIA? haha. i like the problem joint with sermon, he says a lot of shit on that one, but in general, too.

Funny you talk crap about Meth's lyrics when ur sig pic features the worst lyricist in the Clan by a mile.

I Agree, Ever Since Tical 2000 He Just Fell Da Hell Off On Da Real, 4:21 = No Better, Maybe Worse.....fuck Yeah Worse, What Hardcore Wu Member Has Ginuwine Featured In A Song.......

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

^^^^What hardcore Wu member has Missy Elliot on a track.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
    I Agree, Ever Since Tical 2000 He Just Fell Da Hell Off On Da Real, 4:21 = No Better, Maybe Worse.....fuck Yeah Worse, What Hardcore Wu Member Has Ginuwine Featured In A Song.......

"Hardcore Wu member", ..........so which ones are the soft core wu members, fag. Ghost's had Missy Elliot, Gza made Come Do Me, Rza made Oh i Love you rakim, ODB's ODB, U-God did Bump, Chef's been with Ashanti, and can do this all day. faggot

Meth fell the FUGGOFF. Nuff said.

GENERAL WISE

U-God's verse on the Glide is MVP on that lp

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

I totally disagree with you. Method Man is still a very talented MC. Presidential MC, haven't you heard?

4:21 was fire. stop hatin.

good posativity you guys will have a heart attack carry on like you all do and moaning being critical,complaing
    i havent even heard 4:21 im waiting untill the release date on the 29th im really fedup with people's attitudes and lack of posativity for the album everyone should be like "woah a new methodman album" awhole lot of thiefs coming to mention it.