Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Methodman's raps suck now

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

OK after listening to the album more I gotta admit i like some tracks now. Mef sounding better but not as good as he used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    As usual the Corp is at the extremes with some arguing its all out heat and others saying that its all out garbage. Is there ever an in between (considering that the inbetween bit is where most of the albums do actually fall).
    seriously,

muthafuckas in here will either dickride the dogshit out of something or they'll claim its worst shit ever. shit ends up being totally overhyped or completely direspected.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    prequel, 4:21 fucking shit. whut the fuck he rappin about? everything just punch line. "i got terrorists shook cause im so bomb" whut the fuck is that john blazini gotta do that herbal rap that tical rap. bring it raw. fuck this new shit is fucking crap.

He said it himself... he elects himself as Presidential MC.. and that's EXACTLY what he's being....

So, kindly step back and kill yourself.

Veteran Member

Meth made a good hip-hop album...but not the Wu-Tang album we've all been wanting from him. Lyrically I found it a little too soft.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    OK after listening to the album more I gotta admit i like some tracks now. Mef sounding better but not as good as he used to.
    it's cool it's because of people like you that fucks wu-tang up i hope you will be proud to know that the day after dropped it's price by 29% to get rid of stock i would like to thank you & people like you for killing the greatest rap group ever

meth only rocks one flow on the album and all he talks about is fuck the media and shit like that. its too one dimensional of an album for me.

4:21, was a fuckin (good) surprise to me, I expected some Prequel type wack shit, and if you expect those two rnb tracks, that album is a banger.
    F.L.I.N.T.

If you think Meth fell off you're either deaf or dumb, straight up.