Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Methodman's raps suck now

4:21 is str8 bangin ...i knw meth will not let down...btw i heard snippets n d album is off d hook...fishscale n made in brooklyn is far fetched frm this one...

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

method man ripped the hell out of the mic on 4:21 and on tical 0 as well. tical was the least of his lyrical performances.

you want the guy to rap about weed?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

all ya'll on some bullshit Method Man DESTROYED 4:21 on the lyrical tip, man what the fuck are ya'll listenin to? Do ya'll not hear this??!?!

clean ya goddamn ears out ya'll make me sick sayin he's lyrically wack on that album fuck outta here wit that

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

The person who made this thread is a stupid motherfucker , stop bein so fucking negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    I didn't have much belief in this album, but I'm surprised how good it turned out. 4:21 is easily better than Fishscale, by far. Better than So Said Date too if u ask me, but I know I'm pretty alone on that one..

Is it Me, The Glide, Presidential MC, Konichiwa Bitches, Say etc. All bangers. Presidential MC is the rawest beat I've heard in a long time.

Respect to Meff for this album.
    better than No Said Date???

say w0rd.... anyways

ill give my 2 cents when IT ACTUALLY COMES OUT AND I BUY THE ALBUM... and listen to it for like 1 week straight...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown View Post
    The person who made this thread is a stupid motherfucker , stop bein so fucking negative.
    co-sign

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I haven't been so excited about Meth's lyrics since Tical 2000.He KILLED the entire album.But y'all know me.We all have the right to express our opinions without being judged.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    better than No Said Date???

say w0rd.... anyways

ill give my 2 cents when IT ACTUALLY COMES OUT AND I BUY THE ALBUM... and listen to it for like 1 week straight...
    Don't worry, I'm buying this. And yeah, I think it's better than No said Date. But then again, I'm not one of those who calls NSD a classic, I think it's slightly overrated.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

I say one thing the prequal was garbage

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah Meth is coming back. I wanna know why everyone is hopping on his dick now all of a sudden fuck outta here man. Another European complaining about the new shit. This isn't the 90's man, get into the new sound. Meth's shit is hot. All these dickriders is on Meth now cause of this cd, these fans are worst then the Eagles Fans (I'm from Philly).If you do good they love you soon as you mess up you lose love. Look at NSD everyone(new fans) and other people calling it classic on Masta's dick then he drops the next cd , he is wack all of a sudden? What happened to all the love? "I'm not buying the cd" Fuck outta here. Ya'll the same mutherfuckers screaming Wu-Tang Forever. Ain't gonna be no Wu-Tang Forever if ya'll not supporting their shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Yeah Meth is coming back. I wanna know why everyone is hopping on his dick now all of a sudden fuck outta here man. Another European complaining about the new shit. This isn't the 90's man, get into the new sound. Meth's shit is hot. All these dickriders is on Meth now cause of this cd, these fans are worst then the Eagles Fans (I'm from Philly).If you do good they love you soon as you mess up you lose love. Look at NSD everyone(new fans) and other people calling it classic on Masta's dick then he drops the next cd , he is wack all of a sudden? What happened to all the love? "I'm not buying the cd" Fuck outta here. Ya'll the same mutherfuckers screaming Wu-Tang Forever. Ain't gonna be no Wu-Tang Forever if ya'll not supporting their shit.
    Well said. Except, he's not a european, he's from New Zealand. I'm from europe and I feel new meth and gonna support him, so stop talkin stereotypical. Everyone is different, you talkin like all the europeans are banged under one hammer
    yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    ^^^^What hardcore Wu member has Missy Elliot on a track.

one that is signed to Def Jam
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

new album is good, fall out is banger..

penalty boxed user

this is a great cd & i think it's going to go platinum all you bitches hating on meth can suck a dick what's wrong with u guys? you must realise that meth is a premier mc it's his job to put wu on the map & i can tell u now that this is a banga it's going to invade the airwaves which is good for the clan. i love the raw sound of the clan but it's time for the wu to break into the comercial market & what better way than 421 i'm so sick of talking to people about the clan & they don't really know wtf i'm talkin bout this will open their eyes & bring more attention to the rest of the clan. wu-tang rules the underground & now they going to rule the comercial market with this cd because it's master piece, method man is a rap pioneer the whole cd is fresh from the way meth flips his style to the authentic beats. if i was u guys i would just shut the fuck up & let meth get paid ya'll want to talk shit about one of the greatest mc's to bless the mic is just fuckin sad it makes me sick it's just never good enough for u i bet u would like to see meth living in a 1 room appartment or geting killed in a shoot out keeping it real FUCK THAT if you enjoy rap music with a good ass beat get the cd & if you narrow minded & you only listen to underground & you expecting tical don't buy this because you might not enjoy it rather get bronze nazareth the great migration it's a great cd too

Fresh 2 Deff

Times Change, so does People !