Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Methodman's raps suck now

Fresh 2 Deff

ya'll just need to move on and accept the changes that come.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Hehe this shit funny to me all im saying is that he rapping about bullshit now and you all getting mad. Aint like Im making personal attacks on you. He's shit has got weak. His flow has got weak. Not one song of his last two albums could compare to anything he did before. Calm down princess dont get angry cause I aint getting angry with nothing just tellin it like it is. And I aint even hating on Meth he doing his thing, thats sweet as a nun. I aint liking it and voicing an opinion (yeah yeah yeah assholes like opinions everybody got one yeah yeah yeah). Aint gonna buy the album cause i think he sounds weak. Rza's production fucking gorgeous. I didnt take the jelly out ya doughnuts. Maybe its a classic album and I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    Hehe this shit funny to me all im saying is that he rapping about bullshit now and you all getting mad. Aint like Im making personal attacks on you. He's shit has got weak. His flow has got weak. Not one song of his last two albums could compare to anything he did before. Calm down princess dont get angry cause I aint getting angry with nothing just tellin it like it is. And I aint even hating on Meth he doing his thing, thats sweet as a nun. I aint liking it and voicing an opinion (yeah yeah yeah assholes like opinions everybody got one yeah yeah yeah). Aint gonna buy the album cause i think he sounds weak. Rza's production fucking gorgeous. I didnt take the jelly out ya doughnuts. Maybe its a classic album and I dont get it
    Peace Abbot
    I aint mad or any shit like that, all im sayin is, times change man, as much as i loved that grimey ass shit, i know that those times aint comin back,.. it's been years since Tical, and he's been through some things, that's on his mind, he has decided to write about some of the things,
    Im glad he does, gives more things i/we can relate to, naah mean...!
    I'm lookin very much forward to gettin 4:21 album, and i know Meth won't let me down, ive always liked he's style, my all time Fav MC.
    I know this album is gonna be great, i can't speak for all, but i can speak for myself, and after my opinion, Meth is still on Fire !

1 love, world wide.

Peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBaller View Post
    Well said. Except, he's not a european, he's from New Zealand. I'm from europe and I feel new meth and gonna support him, so stop talkin stereotypical. Everyone is different, you talkin like all the europeans are banged under one hammer
    I'm sorrybut it's like...everything that's new MOST of the wack comments are from europeans..I'm not dissin ya'll at all.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

^^^I understand you and I can't stand those people too, but it's just not the location that prescribes your state of mind, it's your own fuckin brain
    yeah right

tacle

Hip-hop is shit, i've officially wiped my arse with it.

I agree with the thread starter. What a POS. Meth has fallen off and so did most other Wu members.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

FRESH FISH

A lot of you still in '94
    yeah right

tacle

A lot of you still in '94
    Damn fuckin' right boy, 90's shits all over shit.

FRESH FISH

Times change, sound changes. Get used or stick to 90's that's it. I'm one of those who lives with time not lives stuck in the time. You make sense that all you want is sinister type of lyrics, that's why you don't feel new shit with new topics. 421 is a banger, Meth didn't let me down. Thanks Meth.
    yeah right

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

^^^I understand you and I can't stand those people too, but it's just not the location that prescribes your state of mind, it's your own fuckin brain
    yeah true.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

tacle

Times change, sound changes. Get used or stick to 90's that's it. I'm one of those who lives with time not lives stuck in the time. You make sense that all you want is sinister type of lyrics, that's why you don't feel new shit with new topics. 421 is a banger, Meth didn't let me down. Thanks Meth.
    Yea yea, hip-hop is shit.

*looks towards the tree with the big arse bird on the branch*

After Takin A Couple More Listens..........its A Pretty Ill Album, Its Just Aint Toppin Tical And Tical 2000

Tical: the prequel, gets too much hate, in my opinion it was a decent album, regardless of some of the production on it and Ft. guests, i don't think i've heard or rarely ever heard a meth track that he aint on point with the lyrics or delivery.

Edit:

4:21 is a great album, there are only like 2 tracks on it i ain't like much, hope dude makes the sales he wants on this album, if not you might not get another meth album..
    Last edited by Origin™; 09-01-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

As usual the Corp is at the extremes with some arguing its all out heat and others saying that its all out garbage. Is there ever an in between (considering that the inbetween bit is where most of the albums do actually fall). Some people need to learn the meaning of objectivity as not liking an album doesn't mean Meth fell off.........just that he isn't catering to you but plenty others love his tracks.

I personally like this album. But I'm going to stay away from calling it a banger till I have owned it for atleast another 4-5 weeks. So far I'm disappointed with some of it but very pleased with other parts.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon