Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Comp Feedback Thread

Default Battle Comp Feedback Thread

Well the comp is complete with Dusk winning, overall it was pretty good but i'd like some feedback so the next tourney runs better......

Heres my little recap of the tourney...

Winner-Dusk

Runner up-T-ribe

Person that should have got further-Da Dishonourable Don

Biggest Bitch of the comp-A tie between LL and Surreal.....one continually bitched and the other was a sore loser....

Biggest Dissapointed of comp-having to dq ppl that were no shows, plus the lack of ppl voting

Up and comer-Vern

Most underated writer-T-ribe

Ill run the next comp in a couple of months time, till then i'd like some of your thoughts....
    peace

good idea, and i guess ill do the sig for myself..

Person that should have got further-Da Dishonourable Don

Biggest Bitch of the comp-you..(jk)

Biggest Dissapointed of comp-it taking so long

Up and comer-Vern

Most underated writer-Unseen

^^^aint you gonna use that sig that would've bin for the last comp?

yes indeed

VernakuLa

Cool thread heres my list:

Person that should've gone farther- DDD
    Biggest bitch- LL, he always fuckin bitches about everything
    Biggest Mismatch- Dusk vs. Verseatyle
    Biggest upset- me vs. T-ribe
    Up and comer- T-ribe
    Most underated- myself & concept

Now heres my Comments/feedback: This tourney took way too long to be finished....I think for the future, you should keep the votes as comp and or members who are always active.
    On a skill level this tourney had some...But my feedback would be to run the tourney like Unseen and make it an "invitational", so you KNOW there is some real good choices in the ppl you choose to participate. So you could pick a better roster...also make it more competitors so theres more hype around the comp. naw mean?

peace

yo im not gonna do that list that u guys did but thought id just leave some feed.

1.) i thought the comp was excellent. i know how hard it is to run something like this when you have to depend on other people for most of the stuff, votes and rhymes, so you cant put the blame on robert.

2.) im a little disapointed i didnt get the chance to be in it. i didnt konw until it was too late. although i would probably have gotten out in the first round, i at least would have written something and it always sucks when someone sneaks by a round because their opp does a no show

3.) i thought i proved myself reliable, i wasnt around for a whlie but came back around the time this comp started up and tried to vote on every battle i saw needed votes. so hopefully i earned somebodys respect as an active member cuz i definately am a trustworthy guy.

4.) lookin forward to the next one. great job rob
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

Most underated writer-Unseen
    Thanks for that mayne. People be sleepin' on the subliminal style when it drops but I don't say shit cuz I believe in takin losses like a man.

I thought the tournament went pretty damn smooth. I woulda like to see blind post and better participation from the judges, from the those appointed and just in general.

Overall though, props to Robert for getting this done and for Dusk in taking the belt. Enjoy rockin' that Sig homie. BOM represent.

Support the Real. Click HERE

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

win or lose, I'm the illest!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I think in order to have a decent tournement, there needs to be a decent amount of moderation involved. To much fucking beef going on here, people not givin' other people there proper resepect, other's kissing others ass......why? I don't know. It seems like a lot of these battles were just a popularity contest. Battle threads should be just that- Battle threads.

Rules
    Vereses
    votes

someone needs to keep these battles in line and keeps peoples opinions out of it. All this beef shit get's to heated, then you got a bunch of kids grouping together........why? I mean really the Odd Ballz?!?

All i'm saying is people take these battles way to personal and it shows in there attitudes exspecially when they're voting. Alot of this bullshit can be eliminated with stricter moderating. The tourney's should be ran by the moderator to keep shit inline.

Big Ben: If your reading this, you need to become stricter with this shit because it's getting out of control! If you need to help i'm sure there's plenty of people that would be willing to help.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

biggest dissapointment - me not having a computer to compete in it

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

yeah charge i was thinking about that too...

^^^cheers man....i'd appreciated some feed back..
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    I think in order to have a decent tournement, there needs to be a decent amount of moderation involved. To much fucking beef going on here, people not givin' other people there proper resepect, other's kissing others ass......why? I don't know. It seems like a lot of these battles were just a popularity contest. Battle threads should be just that- Battle threads.

Rules
    Vereses
    votes

someone needs to keep these battles in line and keeps peoples opinions out of it. All this beef shit get's to heated, then you got a bunch of kids grouping together........why? I mean really the Odd Ballz?!?

All i'm saying is people take these battles way to personal and it shows in there attitudes exspecially when they're voting. Alot of this bullshit can be eliminated with stricter moderating. The tourney's should be ran by the moderator to keep shit inline.

Big Ben: If your reading this, you need to become stricter with this shit because it's getting out of control! If you need to help i'm sure there's plenty of people that would be willing to help.
    u crack me up charge

tho ur rite in a sense, bringing up oj is tired already, 1

Fuck all that shit. The only reason dusk is rocking that shit is because I didn't enter. Yeah bitch you know it's true