Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
jake shields is one of the worst strikers in the hstory of mma...

he lands cuz he threatens with the takedown....

a wrestler with big power will put him out... have no idea how he beat hendo... hes a tough guy but holy shit do his fights suck....

mark hunt is a g and always has been... kongo is a disgrace, he likes to hold guys against the fence and knee them in the balls till they drop, then he lays on top of them...

mark hunt wasnt having it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! highlight of the whole card for me.. post fight interview was g... mark hunt vs carwin or big country please...

gomi is probably my favorite LW of all time and i dont know whats up with him, he lost some speed but his technique is fading too.. hes still got a chin and dynamite in his hands so you can outland him and still be in trouble... good to see him win... sucks to see legends on the prelims...

hate seeing rampage take a loss against a guy like bader but page was looking rough, came in overweight and couldnt plant and throw or lift the top guy off like he can when hes right...he was definitely banged up... still couldnt be finished gassed out with no legs... i was hoping that slam broke baders neck... if bader fights a guy that can throw he looks to grapple fuck and that shit is not what ppl pay to see... looking forward to him getting destroyed next fight... let shogun KO or sweep and submit him or let machida counter punch him into deep sleep...

next event in japan needs to have every active pride legend on it... shogun and wand needed to be on this card...

pride >>> ufc and thatll never change
rogan laughing mid interview with hunt was hilarious...