Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exsessvive ganja smoking

afriKan kiLLa B

Default Exsessvive ganja smoking

anyone in the position to blaze some everyday? with sessions in the morning, afternoon & night? too much of something can be bad for one right? i got some chest pains & shit from a few dayz back when i blazed up a storm but was too drunk to remember; i wake up the next morning-friday- and shit aint sweet. whoever blazes and get physical problemz when smoking plz drop some knowledge-im very close to quitting permantly
    SomeTimey

Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

your not alone.....i dropped outta highschool to sell drugs an smoke chronic
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by iron_slang
    anyone in the position to blaze some everyday? with sessions in the morning, afternoon & night? too much of something can be bad for one right? i got some chest pains & shit from a few dayz back when i blazed up a storm but was too drunk to remember; i wake up the next morning-friday- and shit aint sweet. whoever blazes and get physical problemz when smoking plz drop some knowledge-im very close to quitting permantly
    nevre mind what i said......your takin to bigga hits,,,,,strain your lungs, burnin em.....not hurtin em tho...dont quit over a side effect like that, just take smaller hits
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

Before I had my daughter, I used to be just like u iron.......I smoked for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't do it anymore and my advice to u is to stop. Believe me, u will feel so much better and see things alot clearer.

Don't get me wrong, withdrawl is a b***h!!!!!!!! But if u r strong (and I know u r), u will come out of it alright.

Damn thats crazy. I never smoke weed at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka
    nevre mind what i said......your takin to bigga hits,,,,,strain your lungs, burnin em.....not hurtin em tho...dont quit over a side effect like that, just take smaller hits
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
    Before I had my daughter, I used to be just like u iron.......I smoked for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't do it anymore and my advice to u is to stop. Believe me, u will feel so much better and see things alot clearer.

Don't get me wrong, withdrawl is a b***h!!!!!!!! But if u r strong (and I know u r), u will come out of it alright.
    OH SHIT SON... THE QOP A FORMER GANJANAUT!!! i would never have guessed

better exchange your pepsi cola forsome water - people don't know how to drink water anymore - if i wasn't so high right now, yall all would be in big trouble

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    better exchange your pepsi cola forsome water - people don't know how to drink water anymore - if i wasn't so high right now, yall all would be in big trouble
    tap water 24/7... whats really hood

yeh i used to smoke like a goddamn train, 20 sack'll last me 2 days...i spent lots of money on pot from 2002-2004, i did blaze EVERYDAY...i went more then a year SMOKING EVERYDAY but i missed 4 days out that year...i remember too because if i didnt smoke then my attitude would be all screwed up, and i remember thos days.....but yeh...i quit, if i were to smoke now, it would feel like the first time i ever got high, which was in 3rd grade...i rememebr tellin my mom i've been gettin high and she was cool with it and she never told my dad...
    adventualyl i tol dmy dad cause he knew for about 3 years lol, cause he stole one of my stone Marble pipe from me, that pipe was phat...i adventaully quit due to not giving a shit about anything any more hahahah, its funny now, but it was dead serious back then...

peace

Portugal, Lisboa, Serra Das Minas a.k.a BDF

I smoke in the morning, on the afternoon and trough the night... i don't feel any health problems... yet...

I smoke for about 3 years and my body is going well, maybe when something happens i'll stop smoking, i know it's not the right decision... but i love my girl Jane

P.E.A.C.E.
    How could you give a person on a wrong path a right direction?

smokin on that ganja eh?

mmmmm deliciouso

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by iron_slang
    yeah, I used to blaze everyday. used to get through about 1oz every week.

I still hit the trees everyday, but I don't smoke it no more, I use a vaporizer.
    check it out:-

http://www.vapormed.de

I ain't smoked a thing in over 2 years and I still get to hit the trees every single day, lol.
    buying the vaporizer changed my life for real. the difference in my health is crazy.

it's expensive (about £350), but it depends what price you put on your health.
    you use less weed than in blunts too, so, if you're a heavy user, you'll make the money back in savings after only a couple of months.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skale
    OH SHIT SON... THE QOP A FORMER GANJANAUT!!! i would never have guessed
    LOL......I wasn't always the clean and pure girl I am today......I have many secrets......

Portugal, Lisboa, Serra Das Minas a.k.a BDF

Anybody wants to puff? Anybody?

P.E.A.C.E.
    How could you give a person on a wrong path a right direction?