Thread: Method Man's album release party this Fri 9/1 in DC. Street Team position available

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default Method Man's album release party this Fri 9/1 in DC. Street Team position available

I need 2 people that want to help us promote at Method Man's 4:21 album release party in Washington DC this Friday.
    I need 1 female and 1 male to help put up posters outside the venue and surrounding area (regardless of rain), as well as pass out promotional items in the club. We are looking for people that are interested in becoming part of the soon to be formed street team.
    You must be 21 or older, be able to be there from 8pm until.
    You will get in the venue to see the show,probably some extra items, and I will introduce you to Method Man as well.
    If you are interested, hit me with a message with a little bit about you, and why I should pick you to be part of Meth's street team, and your contact info.

September, 1 2006 at Love (D.C. Album Release Party)
    1350 OKIE ST N.E. (Off New York Ave.), , Washington , DC 20374

Come celebrate the release of 4:21 the day after with Mef himself @ club love

Everyone else, stay tuned for Method Man's 4:21 Tour kicking off in a few weeks. We may be looking for street team for the cities that the tour is hitting. I'll post a bulletin as soon as I have word.

One, G

www.myspace.com/gthepromoter
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

GENERAL WISE

can i put a pic of me naked on the promo posters?