Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Audio of yet another Meth interview "I can't even get Jay on the phone"

Veteran Member

Default Audio of yet another Meth interview "I can't even get Jay on the phone"

L~>1<~NKS

Thumbs down

FUCK DEAF JAM!!!

MEF'S GONE AFTER THIS 1

GOOD BYE DEAF JAM

IronSheik

i told u & ill say it again.....they jus ridin out his contract

FRESH FISH

wow everybody needs to hear this meth going through the shit at the mo. was cool to hear he tried to pursuade steve o not to do the dirty thing and also you gotta laugh when he said rae almost made steve o cry. but was sad to hear he may be splitting with his wife and the def jam thing is disgusting fuck la reid and jay, i aint gonna lie i likes his albums and stuff but all of his peers he shits on ghost,meth, red,ll (whose probably a pioneer not peer). its like he dont want any of them to shine hes gotta let go of his ego and wanting to be the best emcee hes a boss now. then we hear hes releasing his album like hes gonna save defjam cos the rest cant make sales its bullshit hope he steps down. but shout out to lyor cohen for answering meths call. my advice to him grab ghost, grab red and jump ship, cos at least sharks in the water give you attention.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Jay-Z is a fuckhead.

Lovin' Meth for all this real talk... hope he doesn't piss anyone off though... The music industry is ruthless.

"Even labels turning their backs, and started backing lames." - Say, Method Man

GENERAL WISE

Is it wrong for me to want Rae, ghost, and meth, (i like the rest of the clan to be indy) all on aftermath or interscope? They have more respect to hip hop than Def Jam who either pushes R&b or catchy snap music

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    Is it wrong for me to want Rae, ghost, and meth, (i like the rest of the clan to be indy) all on aftermath or interscope? They have more respect to hip hop than Def Jam who either pushes R&b or catchy snap music
    They can't do any worse than they already are so not a bad suggestion.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Dre does take a long time to release albums, that's why rakin left him, but on the other hand why not? something good might happen and it couldn't be any worse than def jam

but i believe RZA already talked with dre so it probably doesn't work out, also Dre was going to do some production for Rae and I haven't seen that either, or am I missing out on something?

I don't know why he whining about Jay Z not picking up the phone. I've been around him and industry people call him and guess what-he doesn't pick up the phone either when they call.

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

^but hes a fuckin artist, they shoudl be able to communicate

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    I don't know why he whining about Jay Z not picking up the phone. I've been around him and industry people call him and guess what-he doesn't pick up the phone either when they call.
    Yeah you right. One time I was hanging out with Beyonce and she called this nigga like 4 times and he never answered his phone. She was heated

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Does Jay-Z have an answering machine that can talk to you? It says "Hey! How ya doing? Sorry you cant get through. Why dont ya leave ya name and ya number and ill get back to you"
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

might sound stupid, but is their no way, for us fans to boycot defjam in some sort of way ??? (tru the internet, i don't know)
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Quote Originally Posted by faulty View Post
    wow everybody needs to hear this meth going through the shit at the mo. was cool to hear he tried to pursuade steve o not to do the dirty thing and also you gotta laugh when he said rae almost made steve o cry. but was sad to hear he may be splitting with his wife and the def jam thing is disgusting fuck la reid and jay, i aint gonna lie i likes his albums and stuff but all of his peers he shits on ghost,meth, red,ll (whose probably a pioneer not peer). its like he dont want any of them to shine hes gotta let go of his ego and wanting to be the best emcee hes a boss now. then we hear hes releasing his album like hes gonna save defjam cos the rest cant make sales its bullshit hope he steps down. but shout out to lyor cohen for answering meths call. my advice to him grab ghost, grab red and jump ship, cos at least sharks in the water give you attention.
    I agree with this because I feel Jay has the biggest ego in rap and the way he feels is he's going to drop a 10x Platinum album and save Def Jam, Hip Hop and the rap game as we know it. Of course it will sell, but does Jay really think he's bigger than ANY Wu member? Even Ghost and ODB (R.I.P.) on their WORST days could still come up with some harder material. I'm tired of Jay-Z trying to "take over" Hip-Hop. Anyone see that labtop commercial he has? It's aight and all.. but he's just gloating the entire time. He's nearing P. Diddy status in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
    Yeah you right. One time I was hanging out with Beyonce and she called this nigga like 4 times and he never answered his phone. She was heated
    Lmfao..