Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

Default eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

Ok so after weeks of fist fights and stabbings we have set the date for October 7th. Every1 is invited just bring a gift. Please suggest songs and attire.....Also I recently implanted my white devil seed into ageaous' gaping black hole...so she will be squeezing em out like 8 months from now...Wish us luck.

yo this is garbage man fuck outta here with this trash, makin a mothafucka sick with this horseshit

^ Canadian...nuff said. Anyway you have no Humor in you. That makes you useless.

You devil reptilian motha fukkka! Fuck you and your seed! Nigga if I was pregnant with your homosexual assed seed I'd get an abortion. Go suck a dick you Greek buttfuckin expert.

You see how she gets...I still love her tho...

fuck your humour you fuckin piece of horse shit, you think that havin a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection license u to make jokes about whatever the fuck u want from ya fuckin suburban villa in maine huh. people done died so your weak ass can make some stupid fuckin jokes? nah fuck that shit man. i cant respect that especially considerin that if u was up around where i hang with you wouldnt say SHIT but u got your lil keyboard so u can say whatever u want, fuck that coward ass shit.

I don't think he's actualy from Maine, you know. That was wher Syeven King's IT was set, and Pennywise the clown being the main character. All things aside I'm starting to think ed and Aqua are the same person. Though it would be a lot of hard work arguing with oneself so damn much

Chicks dig giant robots

GENERAL WISE

AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel

Israel and Nas Lost

oh so these pussies is playin so its all cool right? nah fuck that shit i cant get down with that shit, this fuckin garbage spillin over to general chat and shit i cant respect that fuckin shit. this is a fuckin hip hop board not a dumpster somebody ban these trash ass mothafuckas

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel

Israel and Nas Lost
    Niggaa...when I ask for yo dumb assed opinion , I'll give it to you. Dont ever talk to me again you piece of suicide bombing trash!

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    oh so these pussies is playin so its all cool right? nah fuck that shit i cant get down with that shit, this fuckin garbage spillin over to general chat and shit i cant respect that fuckin shit. this is a fuckin hip hop board not a dumpster somebody ban these trash ass mothafuckas
    And fuck you again, honkey dick sucker!....It was all good when these mofos had nigga jokes, but now the shit is too extreme for your lil baby mind to handle nigga fuck you.

fuck your humour you fuckin piece of horse shit, you think that havin a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection license u to make jokes about whatever the fuck u want from ya fuckin suburban villa in maine huh. people done died so your weak ass can make some stupid fuckin jokes? nah fuck that shit man. i cant respect that especially considerin that if u was up around where i hang with you wouldnt say SHIT but u got your lil keyboard so u can say whatever u want, fuck that coward ass shit.
    yeah you have been b10...some one takes the internet to serial..pwnt

Quote Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
    I don't think he's actualy from Maine, you know. That was wher Syeven King's IT was set, and Pennywise the clown being the main character. All things aside I'm starting to think ed and Aqua are the same person. Though it would be a lot of hard work arguing with oneself so damn much
    I know shrap is a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    AqueousMoon posting that the black man is god > Olmerts political future in Israel Blackman is gawd...and they write whiteman checks every month.

Israel and Nas Lost
    Your e cussing makes you look more of a fool than myself...anyway what should we wear to the wedding?

maaan somebody get some snitch in here so they can drop a dime on both these bitches, this shits disgustin B

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    Niggaa...when I ask for yo dumb assed opinion , I'll give it to you. Dont ever talk to me again you piece of suicide bombing trash!

YOu tell him honey buns

maaan somebody get some snitch in here so they can drop a dime on both these bitches, this shits disgustin B
    watch the way you talk to my soon to be wife...