Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

who was ed before the name change

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i say i dj, and we get a cake wit a clone of u comin out of it, the bouque shood be made of razor blade thorned roses
    what music would you play for mine and ageous' special day?

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    you're blatently racist all the time..Im not racist...ask the Mods. and drop the n-bomb on people you know who are black I type N bombs in different degrees and styles on ppl who I know are %5 faggatrons... and make racial slurs and try to make yourself feel superior to them.Thats another assumtion by Snapple... if you think thats funny and youre being sarcastic you need to check your head man,You should check it for me d00d. cmon put me in my e place...youve been trying to for about a week now. git on with it.... cause ive never met anyone else who has a similar train of thought as you,funny...we have never 'met' you try and be sarcastic and real life like that and youd get knocked the fuck out REAL quick.Another assumption by Snapple...
    loosen up asshat...you sound like shrap trying to be a tough guy...that shit is so played out too...saying' in real life' and 'youd get your ass whooped' saying shit like that is for ppl who take cyberwebz to the heart d00d....

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    who was ed before the name change
    Ive always been eD...even b4 the crash.

Now...Im serious about Ageous and I getting hitched....We should spend the honey moon in Compton I think....heard its a good safe place.

i think i'm high

^^ ive been doing this for the past week because you go too far and have been sayin that dumb shit for too long. im not making assumtions i have a valid judgement of you based off your posts. please i don't sound a damn thing like sharp, im just stating that if you tell a black person you're gonna lynch them, people wouldn't think it's funny at all, people would get mad, just like on the internet. and you know this. you constantly are trying making comments to others like "hahahah look how mad i made you d00d im so awsome d00d i made you mad this is what the interents for i can make u mad LAWL" and that has gotten real played out. ive been posting here for a minute and you know that, you and i have never had any problems, but a lot of your behavior is just unacceptable and rude as fuck. im tired of you and your "gimmick" you make other dope users on here feel like they can't post because they have to deal with harassment. everyone doesn't share your philosophy and you need to understand that.

Realness

^^ ive been doing this for the past week because you go too far and have been sayin that dumb shit for too long. im not making assumtions i have a valid judgement of you based off your posts.again you dont understand sarcasm.....if it was a problem the mods will tell me....your such a faggatron d00d... please i don't sound a damn thing like sharp, im just stating that if you tell a black person you're gonna lynch them, people wouldn't think it's funny at all, people would get mad, just like on the internet. and you know this. you constantly are trying making comments to others like "hahahah look how mad i made you d00d im so awsome d00d i made you mad this is what the interents for i can make u mad LAWL" and that has gotten real played out. ive been posting here for a minute and you know that, you and i have never had any problems, but a lot of your behavior is just unacceptable and rude as fuck. im tired of you and your "gimmick" you make other dope users on here feel like they can't post because they have to deal with harassment. everyone doesn't share your philosophy and you need to understand that.
    lawls...@ yuo taking me serious d00d....i dont even exist Im a bot....pwnt. log off now

snapple is trying to be wucorp super hero...come to rescue the forum from eDs posts...what a woman.

i think i'm high

nah mang you're not a bot, thats what is so sad. and other people on here aren't bots, you just have no idea man you're really shelterd individual and you need your bubble to be bursted

Realness

nah mang you're not a bot, thats what is so sad. and other people on here aren't bots, you just have no idea man you're really shelterd individual and you need your bubble to be bursted

ok ...so go ahead and burst it d00d....Ive been aiting all week...your words mean a lot to me. they really do.

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    ok ...so go ahead and burst it d00d....Ive been aiting all week...your words mean a lot to me. they really do.

10 bucks says edbighead is a child rapist (boy or girl, whatever he sees first)

i think i'm high

i got 10 on it

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    10 bucks says edbighead is a child rapist (boy or girl, whatever he sees first)
    i got 10 on it

But what do you think of our wedding?

{>____<}

Wow. I haven't see so much immature shit in my life. You guys really need to grow up, seriously. I understand it's the internet and all, but all this racism bullshit needs to STOP!

AQ, I'm suprised to see you post the derogatory name of a black person, which is "nigger". In the case, it's "nigga". White people created the word "nigger" to degrade black people. Many years ago, an ignorant black person took the "er" off the word and put an "a". Do you see other races taking the derogatory name of thier race and using it to speak and associate to one another? No. Have you ever seen a white person calling another white person a "cracka"? No. Have you ever seen a mexican calling another mexican a "spica". No, you haven't. So, why are we black people calling each other "niggas". The answer in ignorance. Come on AQ, seriously. I thought you were smarter than that, not to use such an ignorant word like "nigga". Using this words respents ignorance. =/

Thank you.

Edbigghead,
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-03-2006 at 02:12 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

the fuck does lawls stand for anyway? That shit is beyond basic abbr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Wow. I haven't see so much immature shit in my life. You guys really need to grow up, seriously. I understand it's the internet and all, but all this racism bullshit needs to STOP!

AQ, I'm suprised to see you post the derogatory name of a black person, which is "nigger". In the case, it's "nigga". White people created the word "nigger" to degrade black people. Many years ago, an ignorant black person took the "er" off the word and put an "a". Do you see other races taking the derogatory name of thier race and using it to speak and associate to one another? No. Have you ever seen a white person calling another white person a "cracka"? No. Have you ever seen a mexican calling another mexican a "spica". No, you haven't. So, why are we black people calling each other "niggas". The answer in ignorance. Come on AQ, seriously. I thought you were smarter than that, not to use such an ignorant word like "nigga". Using this words respents ignorance. =/

Thank you.

Edbigghead,
    Its all for fun d00d..gtfo of mi thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    the fuck does lawls stand for anyway? That shit is beyond basic abbr.
    you big dummy...lawls...

for real tho.