Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

fuck my "e" cussin this is how i talk in real life bitch, only thing is if i witnessed this shit in real life i wouldnt say shit and would probably just slap both of yall ignorant ass idiots

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    maaan somebody get some snitch in here so they can drop a dime on both these bitches, this shits disgustin B
    No..your disgusting...Bitch!....Get tha fuck off tha whitemans's nutz, and ride on these niggaz

fuck my "e" cussin this is how i talk in real life bitch, only thing is if i witnessed this shit in real life i wouldnt say shit and would probably just slap both of yall ignorant ass idiots
    Youz a fake assed e-gangster...they called but, I didn't know if it was true or not. I see that it is. Fuck you, Bitch!

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    Niggaa...when I ask for yo dumb assed opinion , I'll give it to you. Dont ever talk to me again you piece of suicide bombing trash!

Hey i live in santa ana, want me to fuck you doggy style?

nah nevermind, i dont want edbighead's women, If hecan fit his big ass bald head in your birth canal then that is tooo wide. Your used goods
    Last edited by GENERAL WISE; 09-01-2006 at 07:29 PM.

again you have been b10...you have popped you e top and you are letting meaningless words anger you...what a child...next

No..your disgusting...Bitch!....Get tha fuck off tha whitemans's nutz, and ride on these niggaz
    And then write the whiteman checks every month for things like...electric bills, car payments, insurance ( if you have it ), internet bills and the list goes on....whiteman own you all...

my fiance is so funny...lawls @ ride on these niggas.....hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    YOu tell him honey buns
    Don't ever call me "honey buns"....I ain't gay. You butt fuck master!
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 09-01-2006 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    You mental pink dick!.....Yo dick ain't big enough to fuck me doggy...stick to them cave women ya used to.

nah nevermind, i dont want edbighead's women, If hecan fit his big ass bald head in your birth canal then that is tooo wide. Your used goods
    And check this...you too late editing slow brain......go get some pancake ass and be happy!

nah i aint angry, yall can go at this bullshit til yall get banned then think about what the fuck yall retards are doin with your fuckin keyboards, better off shovin em up your ass than sprayin your weak ass bigotry everywhere.

and i dont know what the fuck b10 is, but i do know youre a weak ass coward, a fuckin queer, and probably one of them whiteboys that crosses the fuckin street when u see some thug lookin mothafuckas comin toward u

Youz a fake assed e-gangster...they called but, I didn't know if it was true or not. I see that it is. Fuck you, Bitch!
    bitch shut the fuck up, youre a fuckin clown. this the last thing i gotta say to ya before i just ignore what the fuck ya dumb ass types. BITCHSLAPPED. cuz thats what youd be if there wasnt an internet protectin you

and im out cuz yall fuckin cowards arent even worth my keyboard

Dood wacth how you talk to my babys momma...she is holsum..she hasnt even tried teh buttsechs yet...1 finger at a time i guess...

Don't ever call me "honey buns"....I ain't gay. You butt fuck master!
    I love it when you get mad at me...makes me want to pound it in harder....cutie pie....

And check this...you too late editing slow brain......go get some pancake ass and be happy!
    you tell him honey buns....

nah i aint angry, yall can go at this bullshit til yall get banned then think about what the fuck yall retards are doin with your fuckin keyboards, better off shovin em up your ass than sprayin your weak ass bigotry everywhere.

and i dont know what the fuck b10 is, but i do know youre a weak ass coward, a fuckin queer, and probably one of them whiteboys that crosses the fuckin street when u see some thug lookin mothafuckas comin toward u

bitch shut the fuck up, youre a fuckin clown. this the last thing i gotta say to ya before i just ignore what the fuck ya dumb ass types. BITCHSLAPPED. cuz thats what youd be if there wasnt an internet protectin you

you think its real lawls...easily fooled you are.

Blah, blah...shut yo wigger ass up! Nigga go get a suntan and then cum back to me. Still, fuck you 4 life!
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 09-01-2006 at 07:37 PM.

GENERAL WISE

You mental pink dick!.....Yo dick ain't big enough to fuck me doggy...stick to them cave women ya used to.
    Sand niggas > black niggas

how dare you speak to my black queen that way....

Blah, blah...shut yo wigger ass up! Nigga go get a suntan and then cum back to me. Still, fuck you 4 life!
    My babe loves to watch the wrestling...thats where she gets all of her killer insults at...