Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: eDBiggHead and AgeousMOon To Marry.....

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    You would go on a Wu tang forum ya dumb fuck cuz you don't even know what Ghostface killah means!

Now try to figure it out while I laugh at you.
    if i cared i woulda figured it out but ill just take a guess instead of searchin google for everything like yaself...... its probably from some kung-fu movie or some shit like that......im sorry im not at the "Wu-Tang" dick-ridin degree that yall are at right now, ill try to work on it tho

btw do u kno what bra size Rae wears?

GENERAL WISE

You would go on a Wu tang forum ya dumb fuck cuz you don't even know what Ghostface killah means!

Now try to figure it out while I laugh at you.

How does knowing what ghost face killah means help you in life

thats why black people will never succeed in life

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior View Post

btw do u kno what bra size Rae wears?
    aaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha. wait thats my woman dick

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post

gen...im sure that you have noticed that my soon to be wife..is a little slow...she is hawt tho...i even smell my finger after i yank it from her fart box...she is so hawt

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    you tell him babe....btw dont forget to mail the internet bill out to that white owned corperation...its due
    Suck an Arabs dick and massage a Jews bALLS

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

the real devils are the people thinkin theyre better than one another or a race, BEAT DAT WITCHA KNOW-LEDGE BIIIAAAAATCH

Suck an Arabs dick and massage a Jews bALLS
    your insults are getting better babe...we'll pratice them some more after our smelly sex session...

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post

Black folks won't suceed tll they get rid of all tha gays.

Damn, I guess that means you have to go....nice knowing ya!

im thinking of wearing a suit made out of domino tiles....black and white you know?

Jasper is to be the best man.....

hahahah this edbigghead bitch got the nerve to type that i "ran" and "sneak dissed" his pussy ass in the other thread so i gotta come back. edbigghead i aint got much to say to you man, period. youre basically a weak ass faggot. both you and i know that you wouldnt say any of this shit away off the internet, yeah its true that u aint sayin it for real cuz its the internet or whatever the fuck your faggot ass thinks.

only thing youre missin is that youre up on the internet and i dont see you doin nothin but wastin your time playin around with some racist ass trick ass bitch on and on and it just shows u aint got the balls to do what u do what u do on the internet off the internet. what kind of a weak fag creates an internet persona and just plays all day? youre just weak as fuck, i dont know what the fuck is b10 or pwned or whatever nerd ass whiteboy shit u be typin all the time but i know that in real life, face to face with me, its pronounced "ummumummumumunummmm" understand bitch?

and i dont give a shit if anybody on here is scared of me, this is the fuckin internet. however im sayin tho i really couldnt be blamed if one of u weak ass faggots would see me for real, by chance or whatever, and think that its still the fuckin internet and fuck around and get buried or some shit. thats really whats sad about the whole shit

anyway go on and continue typin ya lil jokes to this dumb ass bitch or continue tryna shit on me, i cant control what the fuck u do over the fuckin internet and its true i cant make you bitches scared by typin a bunch of fuckin words into a keyboard, but its whatever man, just tryna let u know got a problem for real if u comin on a computer to act out some fuckin persona and shit.

Black folks won't suceed tll they get rid of all tha gays.

Damn, I guess that means you have to go....nice knowing ya!
    you see baby...i told yah if you think b4 you post your insults and comebacks will be more refined and powerfull.....your getting better snookums.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    your insults are getting better babe...we'll pratice them some more after our smelly sex session...
    Nigga fuck you...till, I get done eating. I'm busy so fuck you crakers and cracker suckas.

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    hahahah this edbigghead bitch got the nerve to type that i "ran" and "sneak dissed" his pussy ass in the other thread so i gotta come back. edbigghead i aint got much to say to you man, period. youre basically a weak ass faggot. both you and i know that you wouldnt say any of this shit away off the internet, yeah its true that u aint sayin it for real cuz its the internet or whatever the fuck your faggot ass thinks.

only thing youre missin is that youre up on the internet and i dont see you doin nothin but wastin your time playin around with some racist ass trick ass bitch on and on and it just shows u aint got the balls to do what u do what u do on the internet off the internet. what kind of a weak fag creates an internet persona and just plays all day? youre just weak as fuck, i dont know what the fuck is b10 or pwned or whatever nerd ass whiteboy shit u be typin all the time but i know that in real life, face to face with me, its pronounced "ummumummumumunummmm" understand bitch?

and i dont give a shit if anybody on here is scared of me, this is the fuckin internet. however im sayin tho i really couldnt be blamed if one of u weak ass faggots would see me for real, by chance or whatever, and think that its still the fuckin internet and fuck around and get buried or some shit. thats really whats sad about the whole shit

anyway go on and continue typin ya lil jokes to this dumb ass bitch or continue tryna shit on me, i cant control what the fuck u do over the fuckin internet and its true i cant make you bitches scared by typin a bunch of fuckin words into a keyboard, but its whatever man, just tryna let u know got a problem for real if u comin on a computer to act out some fuckin persona and shit.
    log off d00d...you dont git the interwebs and you never will.....you have been b10.

ps...your really starting to frighten me ......im so scared of you right now i may not be able to keep living...zomfg ....pwnt nig0r

by the way a ghostface killah is somebody that kill white people sorry, and it aint no fuckin wu-tang trivia, its just common fuckin sense which is somethin a lot of yall lack. they dont teach u that shit in the suburbs or somethin

Nigga fuck you...till, I get done eating. I'm busy so fuck you crakers and cracker suckas.
    seeya at the house babe...drive safe....i love you. dont forget the bills that are due to all the white companies that we support...bye