Thread: Mo-B and Only One of the Sandpeople Present - The Hate

i am well

Default Mo-B and Only One of the Sandpeople Present - The Hate

Mo-B and Only One of the Sandpeople Present: The Hate
    play hifi : download
    You should buy The Hate simply for the names of the tracks alone; “I hate Long Pointless Intros”, “I Don’t Think I’ve Ever Heard A Snare Like That”, “Really, Ya’ll Some Dun Duh Dunts”, “I Sung On It Too”, and “Mo-B lost 36 ½ Pounds on Trim Spa or Smells Like Teen Spirit” are just some of the original and truthful titles that’ll win your ears over. Featuring appearances by former Sandpeople member Jon The Baptist, as well as Sandpeople’s; Simple, Goldini Bagwell and Al-One. Something about Sandpeople that always captivates the listeners is the top-notch genuine production. This album presents veteran beats dropped by Simple, Smoke of Oldominion, Sapient and Flavordisc. Not only do Mo-B and Only One represent the soul out of the NorthWest, but they also define a new flavor of the Westside with Westcoast reppin’ lyrics on a different level of more Eastern influenced emceeing and lyricism. Swinging close to home whether it be about the war overseas, the war in the streets, or the war within ourselves. My favorite track by far is “X Marks The Spot”. Though Mo-B and Only One have voices that will be an acquired taste for some, they are fitting with the lyrics and delivery, so it evens out with the overall feel of the album. This album is only a look at the amazing talent withheld in the super crew Sandpeople out of Portland, OR. Available for purchase at Superhappywax.com and CDbaby.com.
    -Montag Faber
    Last edited by Conscious; 09-05-2006 at 04:14 PM.

i am well

Default Mo-B and Only One of the Sandpeople Present: The Hate

Mo-B and Only One of the Sandpeople Present: The Hate play hifi : download
    You should buy The Hate simply for the names of the tracks alone; “I hate Long Pointless Intros”, “I Don’t Think I’ve Ever Heard A Snare Like That”, “Really, Ya’ll Some Dun Duh Dunts”, “I Sung On It Too”, and “Mo-B lost 36 ½ Pounds on Trim Spa or Smells Like Teen Spirit” are just some of the original and truthful titles that’ll win your ears over. Featuring appearances by former Sandpeople member Jon The Baptist, as well as Sandpeople’s; Simple, Goldini Bagwell and Al-One. Something about Sandpeople that always captivates the listeners is the top-notch genuine production. This album presents veteran beats dropped by Simple, Smoke of Oldominion, Sapient and Flavordisc. Not only do Mo-B and Only One represent the soul out of the NorthWest, but they also define a new flavor of the Westside with Westcoast reppin’ lyrics on a different level of more Eastern influenced emceeing and lyricism. Swinging close to home whether it be about the war overseas, the war in the streets, or the war within ourselves. My favorite track by far is “X Marks The Spot”. Though Mo-B and Only One have voices that will be an acquired taste for some, they are fitting with the lyrics and delivery, so it evens out with the overall feel of the album. This album is only a look at the amazing talent withheld in the super crew Sandpeople out of Portland, OR. Available for purchase at Superhappywax.com and CDbaby.com.
    -Montag Faber