Thread: 6th Sense - Flying High

i am well

Default 6th Sense - Flying High

Highing Fly with 6th Sense
    Former member of The Understudies has arrived with “Highing Fly” on Northerground Music. One of the realest emcees with proverbial lyrics that can be related to right now is 6th Sense. Taking snap shots with your mind into NYC while balancing music with taking care of social and personal business. Touching subjects we’ve all faced in an artists world consumed with music. Gracing beats produced by Frequency, Nicolay and Scram Jones with veteran delivery; smooth and fitting. Asking society to finally wrap their minds around real rap and where the rest is headed. Entertaining from front to back with raw lyrics and amazing beats that’ll make you move or calm down and think for a moment. I’ve heard people recently talk about how “bounce” is a played out slang-term, when the track “Bounce” clearly defines otherwise. There maybe 2 or 3 tracks that I skip on further listens I’d say the ratio of real gems compared is about ten fold due to replay value. Wonderful album that should be in the CD deck of every hip hop fan that appreciates a De La Soul like. 6th Sense is the artist that mainstream media hyped Kanye West up to be. It is that level. It is highing fly.
    -Montag Faber

Last edited by Conscious; 09-05-2006 at 04:13 PM.