Thread: Scienz of Life - The Blaxploitation Sessions

i am well

Default Scienz of Life - The Blaxploitation Sessions

Scienz of Life: The Blaxploitation Sessions
    My attention is immediately grabbed by slick album art, black and white collage leaning on a less is more approach. Scienz Of Life let's us know that they're 'Still Standing', and remind us to 'Respect The Pioneers' (play, download) while proving through their lyrics and genuine delivery that they 'Represent People' especially their peers in this diverse hiphop community, as well as make strides to play model roles for the future emcees, doctors & teachers. Oh yeah, the beats ain't too shabby either. (The Blaxploitation Sessions features appearances by; Miracle, Tiffany Paige & Ta'Raach.)
    - Jenine K.

Last edited by Conscious; 09-05-2006 at 04:10 PM.

whats with all these threads, do you work for that site or someshit?

i dont think we need all these ardvertisements mate.

i am well

If you'd rather the links back to freehiphopnow.com be taken off I'll do that. Otherwise they're album reviews man so people can find out about these records. I figure that's what a review section is for. Am I right or am I right ?

i am well

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    whats with all these threads, do you work for that site or someshit?

i dont think we need all these ardvertisements mate.
    Links are gone what's good ?

Not trynah promote the site like that. Actually my concern is getting knowledge about hiphop artists that have records out. I figure the board is the perfect place to do it...

I don't work for freehiphopnow.com. I own it. I made it my job to share information with a mass of people that seek it and have open minds and for those that don't well hopefully they'll broaden their horizons and see a little more.

It never was about advertising on the forum it was about sharing information.

i am well

As a matter of fact I'll even change my signature and leave it blank if that suits you. I'm focused on sharing info.

id like to hear this album but ive never got the chance, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    As a matter of fact I'll even change my signature and leave it blank if that suits you. I'm focused on sharing info.

hey, man do what ever you want, i just updated the archive and there seemed to be like 10 threads from you with just some random website link. do what ever you want, i couldnt care less. but the point of this section is to just give your opinion about an album so other people can get a review from people with similar tastes in music.

do whatever you want.

i am well

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    hey, man do what ever you want, i just updated the archive and there seemed to be like 10 threads from you with just some random website link. do what ever you want, i couldnt care less. but the point of this section is to just give your opinion about an album so other people can get a review from people with similar tastes in music.

do whatever you want.
    riiiiiight...