Thread: Wu-tang Needs You!!!

penalty boxed user

Default Wu-tang Needs You!!!

i don't know about you guys but i grew up with wu-tang in all my life the only consistant thing i've had was my wu cd's it's fair to say it's my most valueble assest i'm just a guy from a 3rd world country & my money is worth shit but still i make a plan to buy wu cd's & i'm calling on all of you to do the same, if you can't say nothing good about the clan then don't say nothing at all be a man & fuckin keep it in or tell your bitch don't post the shit on the net it's a bitch move that only a coward will do. i been with the clan from the begining & i will be with them to the end, don't download the shit or make copies for your friends you killing the clan i would love to see the clan make music for the next 20 years & this is not going to happen if they can't push units. it really hurts to see obie trice selling 10 times more than meth & that's from the heart because 421 is a much better cd. please support the clan if def jam don't want to promote meth then we should promote meth not bring him down & for all you cats out there not feelin meth fuck you it's as simple as that one more thing i never lend my cd's out yes i am an asshole you can say it behind my back but not to my face because u will loose your teeth a true wu-tang fan is hard & never comes soft

Where you from then?

I believe Obie sold poorly, I think Meth can do better than him

But ofcourse (if I like them) I'll buy the albums

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by rame313 View Post
    Where you from then?

obie could not of sold poorly if he peaked the no 5 spot on the billboard as where meth didn't even peak the top 50 yet & it's a shame because i heard meths cd a whole lot of times & it sounds great i just orderd me a copy from amazon & it's only selling for 9$ brand new the price dropped by 29% i know the reason must be because they can't get rid of the stock.
    i don't no why people aren't supporting meth because his cd is really good the only con is the cd is long. i rather have a 20 track cd where i enjoy 16 tracks than have a 16 track cd where i only enjoy 12 tracks it's about getting your $ worth, meth knows that so he fills it up for you he even throws in 2 r&b tracks for the bitches 1 track for the playaz a track for them white boys & the rest of the cd is for guys like me like a said it's a big cd but you still get those kunts that review a cd like a school exam paper & mark it over the whole 20 tracks not realizing how much differnt people it caters to u know meth got alot of fans it's sad that they don't support him. i give the cd 10/10 because there is alot of good tracks on there i would say atleast 14 really good tracks & on most cd's you lucky to get 6

nigga get off of this shit it's the motherfucking wu tang clan they aint need this shit

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    nigga get off of this shit it's the motherfucking wu tang clan they aint need this shit
    i don't understand your half ass sentance it doesn't make sence what doesn't wu-tang need? i hope that wasn't me that you refered to as nigga it's tasteless & it's crossing the line it's ok to talk shit but it's not ok to throw in racist coments i'm from africa & we don't take kindly to that sort of thing & now that we got that out the way there is nothing wrong with reppin wu-tang it is a wu-tang site. if you got somthing negative to say go say it in the method man sucks right now forum not here. there is alot of people out there that got wu-tang that never paid for it & i really feel that those people should know yes they can get the cd's for free for now but if they don't start buying the cd's wu-tang will be forced to stop making music because they can't push units & it is coming very close to that already there is alot of wu affiliates that's not makin music any more & if you think i'm wrong for saying that then fuck you.

Veteran Member

yeah Ramesh where the heck are you from ?? you keep saying you are from a 3rd world country and that you are from africa...but you still haven't stated which country in africa you come from.
    Am from GHANA and am proud to rep it, so please do tell us where you come from.

And yeah TGambino please don't call guys from africa niggaz cause we ain't.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    obie could not of sold poorly if he peaked the no 5 spot on the billboard as where meth didn't even peak the top 50 yet & it's a shame because i heard meths cd a whole lot of times & it sounds great i just orderd me a copy from amazon & it's only selling for 9$ brand new the price dropped by 29% i know the reason must be because they can't get rid of the stock.
    obies album came in at #8 with only 74,000 copies, mef was around 62,000...i lil more than mef but still poor if you compare to his first album which sold over 200K first week.
    mef and obies albums were tight tho....

ramesh your country needs your help more than wu does....

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    ramesh your country needs your help more than wu does....
    fuck my country i'm from hillbrow i'm not here to rep my country or my life i'm here to rep the clan i love wu-tang want them to be here forever
    when i look at the wu-tang i look at at them as a clan you got the generals & the soldiers who all got an important part to play in the clan what it all boils down to is that there is alot of music coming out always somthing new to check out & i really enjoy alot of stuff that come out of the clan great music just feel alot of people is looking it by like meth say they all been programed & lost their feel
    i'm just glad to say i'm 1 of those guys thats been with the clan since the begin & never turned my back like alot of people did i must say truthfully there is only 1 cd of the clan that i was dissapointed in & i got about 50 of them affiliates included.
    all u guys that want to talk shit about me it's cool cause only bitches talk shit over the internet reel people do real things if you don't like what i'm saying point it out as long as it's wu-related. i love a good debate i love to talk to you guys about wu but don't be childish & take shots at me directly trying to mock me keep to the topic i challenge any of you who say that wu is wack
    Last edited by RAMESH; 09-27-2006 at 05:03 PM.

* * * * CYpha God * * * * *BaztardShoguN*'s Avatar

I support Wu to the fullest but damn you came to the wrong forum duke. POst thi s ish somewhere else, you jus asking for trouble here.

penalty boxed user

for all of you that haven't bought the new meth cd check it out you won't be dissapointed some really good tracks on there meth is on fire buy the cd.
    ayou must check out the blue sky black death cd with warcloud on the mic a great return of a wicked mc i love that guy, it's doing well on the undergroundhiphop.com it's in the top 10 charts, if you a warcloud fan you must own the cd.
    cilvaringz is dropping I real soon i dont know if you guys ever heard the ten tigers so you know what to expect for those of u who has not i must tell you he got mad skills i got alot of his shit some that dates back to 92 he's not new in the game he got alot of passion in his rap he also brought bronze nazareth 2 the clan great migration is a perfect example of what hip hop should be
    i am proud to say that wu-tang is still the best please don't loose faith check out their new stuff it's just as good as the old which makes it the best always was will be no one can compare.
    the reason why i made this thread is not to fight with anyone but just to remind you guys to support the clan reason being because i miss guys like pop da brown hornet i so much wish he would drop another cd but it's not going to happen because people didn't buy his cd & i feel hip hop lost 1 of it's greatest stars i also haven't heard from ghost lotus cypher in a while & that just hurts to see these guys not selling units when i know they are better than anything on the billboard. true hip hop lives in the streets not on the radio like gza says i sent them 10 000 copies & the never broke the seal fuck them.
    Last edited by RAMESH; 09-30-2006 at 04:19 AM.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    yeah Ramesh where the heck are you from ?? you keep saying you are from a 3rd world country and that you are from africa...but you still haven't stated which country in africa you come from.
    Am from GHANA and am proud to rep it, so please do tell us where you come from.

And yeah TGambino please don't call guys from africa niggaz cause we ain't.
    the reason i didn't say what country i'm from is because it's not about me it's about the clan but if you really want to know where i'm from i'm from south africa. the point that i was trying to make is that if i can buy original wu cd's then evryone else can too, if you not into wu then it's cool but if you a wu fan you should buy the cds support the clan they don't sell millions of copies like g unit & u know how it is if you don't sell you don't get a 2nd chance in the rap game i just want to see all the wu affiliates dropping 100's of cd's because i really love that stuff but it's not going to be around forever if the can't sell units get my point.

U r a true Wu fan..Mad propz..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by *BaztardShoguN* View Post
    I support Wu to the fullest but damn you came to the wrong forum duke. POst thi s ish somewhere else, you jus asking for trouble here.
    yo bastard you should change your name to bitch & who ever is down with you? FUCK YOU!!! asking for trouble? what you going to do type i hate RA? why don't you come down to where i am
    before you even leave the airport you going to be fucked in your ass randomly by savages i can just picture u laying on the floor in a fetal position you rob steward looking mother fucker.
    yo man i rather see wu-tang selling no cd's than selling to fuckin fags like you i'm sure they would rather quit rap i know i would
    what the fuck are you doing in here? you don't really like wu-tang u faker than your moms silicone tits
    what the fuck you doing in a wu chat room looking for trouble keeping yourself like a gangster man thats some funny shit come down to earth son what shit you be smoking BASTARDSHOGUN HA!! HA!!!! yo fuck it.
    Last edited by RAMESH; 10-04-2006 at 01:39 PM.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Where you from then?

i wouldn't waste my time buying an obie trice cd no matter how good he is
    even if i got it for free, it's just that i think the whole d12 g-unit aftermath is wack if you understand what i mean
    what i listen to right now in no order
    method man - 421
    blue sky black death(warcloud) - holocaust
    krs-1 - life
    the roots - game theory
    public enemy - rebirth of a nation
    tim dog - bx warrior
    bronze nazareth - great migration
    ice cube - laugh now cry later

there is too much good shit out there to listen to those aftermath bitches i hate the fact that raekwon is going in that direction like busta & mobb deep what's wrong with these cats i would rather go independant, for the record the mobb deep & busta cd's are shit because of the beats & the guest apearances they should ask bronze to help them out
    bronze beats busta rhymes feat mobb deep & raekwon now that will be some wicked shit fuck aftermath

i never heard the obie trice cd so it will be ignorent for me to wipe him off just like that well i'm kind of ignorent fuck him i would like to see him laying next to proof thats from the heart
    i enjoy all forms of hip hop alot of mc's out there just can't stand anything close to fifty i respect barney more
    i never listen to the radio it's a conspiracy to control the mind like television to 1 sided i make my own mind up & must say rap is growing but it's very 1 sided