47. You may not vote on this poll
  • People who smoke crack cocaine

39 82.98%
  • People who listen to booty rap

4 8.51%
  • Neither, it just flows good in the song

4 8.51%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 Mili Bros - When Ghostface says...

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Default 9 Mili Bros - When Ghostface says...

"Y'all be nice to the crackheads!"
    Last edited by rubyspirit; 09-03-2006 at 03:41 PM.

This should say PEOPLE not please. Darn it! I hate mistakes.

Moderator, delete this. I will redo it - or you can edit the poll.

I edited the poll for you

Thanks

im a crackhead and ghost loves me

he is saying for all of you to love me also!

crackheads is a word for crack smokers, i never heard it used to describe booty rap fans

OK, I was checking the mentals of the fans who visit the board. Haven't you heard of music being like dope? Like on "Got to Have It" on Mef's new CD. He says, "my dope got them high, just look at their eyes bleed". What do you think he's talking about?

If you consuming bad dope/booty rap, you're a crackhead. Ghost is telling us to be nice to the fools buying (and making) the bad music.

I can see most of you on this site, do not fully understand Wu-tang or the hip hop culture. Interesting...

nice sig ^
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    OK, I was checking the mentals of the fans who visit the board. Haven't you heard of music being like dope? Like on "Got to Have It" on Mef's new CD. He says, "my dope got them high, just look at their eyes bleed". What do you think he's talking about?

If you consuming bad dope/booty rap, you're a crackhead. Ghost is telling us to be nice to the fools buying (and making) the bad music.

I can see most of you on this site, do not fully understand Wu-tang or the hip hop culture. Interesting...
    Stop being so condescending, especially since you're so confused.

How can you use Meth as an example, when he's comparing his ( good,in his mind) music to drugs, then say ghost is talking about wack shit being like crack? That's two different things, no?

Ghost likes to talk about selling crack doesn't he?
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

bullshit
    ghost is just sayin somethin, yknow his brother is supposedly a crackhead living homeless
    maybe he sayin be nice to the crackheads cos thats where he makes his money or he feel sorry for them
    also why would ghost be tellin us to be nice to people buying and making bad music?!
    that makes no sense!
    im 100% sure THATS not what he means
    hes always dissin wack rappers and their fans in interviews

i like how you try to twist the shit to fit ur view that's funny

what you're sayin is full of shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Stop being so condescending, especially since you're so confused.

How can you use Meth as an example, when he's comparing his ( good,in his mind) music to drugs, then say ghost is talking about wack shit being like crack? That's two different things, no?

Ghost likes to talk about selling crack doesn't he?
    I'm not trying to put anyone down. Just trying to see how deep lyrics are understood. Meth calls his weed, and yes his music is good. Bad music is crack.

Another example how lyrics are said to mean something else is the song by Common, I Use To Love Her. He is talking about hip hop, not a girl.

I'm not trying to put anyone down. Just trying to see how deep lyrics are understood. Meth calls his weed, and yes his music is good. Bad music is crack.

Another example how lyrics are said to mean something else is the song by Common, I Use To Love Her. He is talking about hip hop, not a girl.
    he dedicated the whole song to Hip Hop and at the end he says its about Hip Hop

ghost just says one line and doesn't really elaborate on it. you really need to stop lookin too deep into ONE LINE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

yeah really i think its just you over-analyzing... its possible to do every once in a wheil since they put out so much music.

connecting dots that dont exist... and if they do.. does it truely matter if hes saying be nice to shitty music fans or crack cocaine smokers?

No.
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

yoyoyo let's all be nice to the crackheads (rubyspirit)

because they like booty rap aiight