Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I Feel These Mods Are Disrespectful

Default I Feel These Mods Are Disrespectful

Yeah, I Dont Like U Guys,

Ben,razor, Born An Prolific, Tomb, Swordzman, Lhx,wade, Ferry An Cilva Are Cool But The Rest Of Yall Piss Me Off.

We Made This Site, We Run It , We Deserve Alot More. For Real Dog, You Practically Spit In Our Faces Everytime We Have Suggestions.
    Its Not Cool.
    U Doin The Rapping? No,
    U Make Sigs? No,
    Building In Ktl? Nope.
    Wutang Chamber? Hardly.

I Aint Trying To Be A Dick But Your The Reason I Dont Like Wtc. In Fact Your A Fuckin Asshole. Yeah Im Pissed Off. And Im Sure All The Members Who Never Post Are Pissed Off Too Thats Why They Dont Come Around. Yeah Dude, Get A Clue, We Da People So Quit Fuckin Talking Shit When We Have Suggestions. I Hope Your Cool Enuf *cough, Doubt It* To Make It Cool After U Read This An Not Just Close It. I Aint Comin Back To Read It. But Yeah, Thats How I Feel. Its Not Random, Took Along Time For Me To Feel This Way But Im Here Now. Im Sure Fam Gonna Start This Thread Sooner Or Later. So Dont Hate. Thats About All I Gotta Say. Have Fun
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Damn, that was straight up blunt. I've noticed in the last week or so though that this site moves faster than any that I have ever visited. Thats why I stay around.

who are you talking about?

Question is, who rated this two stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz View Post
    Yeah, I Dont Like U Guys,

Ben,razor, Born An Prolific, Tomb, Swordzman, Lhx,wade, Ferry An Cilva Are Cool But The Rest Of Yall Piss Me Off.

We Made This Site, We Run It , We Deserve Alot More. For Real Dog, You Practically Spit In Our Faces Everytime We Have Suggestions.
    Its Not Cool.
    U Doin The Rapping? No,
    U Make Sigs? No,
    Building In Ktl? Nope.
    Wutang Chamber? Hardly.

I Aint Trying To Be A Dick But Your The Reason I Dont Like Wtc. In Fact Your A Fuckin Asshole. Yeah Im Pissed Off. And Im Sure All The Members Who Never Post Are Pissed Off Too Thats Why They Dont Come Around. Yeah Dude, Get A Clue, We Da People So Quit Fuckin Talking Shit When We Have Suggestions. I Hope Your Cool Enuf *cough, Doubt It* To Make It Cool After U Read This An Not Just Close It. I Aint Comin Back To Read It. But Yeah, Thats How I Feel. Its Not Random, Took Along Time For Me To Feel This Way But Im Here Now. Im Sure Fam Gonna Start This Thread Sooner Or Later. So Dont Hate. Thats About All I Gotta Say. Have Fun
    U mad because I dont answer your PMs no more?
    Your suggestion to me was ban Ed because he has wack posts and pisses you off, how the fuck can I ban someone because they piss you off? Stupid mothafucka...

Im the reason your here in the 1st place, I helped your ass sign up because your too stupid to sign up on your own. Something I regret. U made this site? U run it? No you dont. U aint done shit 4 this site other than make it a weak place to visit. U been here for 5mins compared to the most of the users here. And you and a few others are the reason why we lost so many good old school posters, because new fucks like you come along making stupid threads and posting bullshit. You've made Gen Chat a waste land.

I might even just ban you for good, maybe then this place will improve.
    Last edited by 36chambers; 09-03-2006 at 09:30 PM.

BIG L Rest In Peace

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    U mad because I dont answer your PMs no more?
    Your suggestion to me was ban Ed because he has wack posts and pisses you off, how the fuck can I ban someone because they piss you off? Stupid mothafucka...

Im the reason your here in the 1st place, I helped your ass sign up because your too stupid to sign up on your own. Something I regret. U made this site? U run it? No you dont. U aint done shit 4 this site other than make it a weak place to visit. U been here for 5mins compared to the most of the users here. And you and a few others are the reason why we lost so many good old school posters, because new fucks like you come along making stupid threads and posting bullshit. You've made Gen Chat a waste land.

I might even just ban you for good, maybe then this place will improve.
    lol @ a british mod calling sicka a muthafucka

regular posters lost

Older posters (excluding me<not too old like tomB or that teenager akabobbyd who has been here for years>) are borring.

its stupid trying to sound serious in a thread where people e-beef and post taht they are drunk/high
    Last edited by GENERAL WISE; 09-03-2006 at 10:18 PM.

What if Gen Wise was really Born Invincible?

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    What if Gen Wise was really Born Invincible?

thats the most random shit i have heard in a while
    back to the topic

Sicka = 36 chambers, so y hate?

i think i'm high

sounds personal, not my BI, PEACE

Realness

John W. Henry

come on sicka chill.. its a forum... you caused shit on the day you signed up..

ITS FUNNY! LAUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    lol @ a british mod calling sicka a muthafucka

regular posters lost

Older posters (excluding me<not too old like tomB or that teenager akabobbyd who has been here for years>) are borring.

its stupid trying to sound serious in a thread where people e-beef and post taht they are drunk/high
    Im English you cunt

Older posters aren't boring, back in 2002/2003 this site was one of the best on the net, the forum was once in the top 500 forums on the internet. Thats how good this shit used to be... then you guys turned up with your crappy humour

BIG L Rest In Peace

John W. Henry

i remember the days when 36 was just a mod.. aint shit changed?..

didnt mayoya run shit for a bit? what happened to him?

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    Im English you cunt

Older posters aren't boring, back in 2002/2003 this site was one of the best on the net, the forum was once in the top 500 forums on the internet. Thats how good this shit used to be... then you guys turned up with your crappy humour
    2k4 was the golden age, just when i appeared as DUN DUN DUN
    AKBURST510~~!!!

plus the forum was still cool xcept too many people are trying to act crazy, internet personalities are usually far fetched

One thing i really miss, smart discussions in KTL, seriously the 5%ers and the Anti- 5%ers make every thread a joke. "The balck man is god...The asiatic people....fuck aqueousmoon...blah blah blah"

Idk it just seemed more interesting, i never checked the Gen CHat back then

it was Wu chambs and KTL

Quote Originally Posted by Eksentrik View Post
    i remember the days when 36 was just a mod.. aint shit changed?..

didnt mayoya run shit for a bit? what happened to him?
    Me and Mayoya ran it for a bit, but then he left. He was one of those who left because this place went down hill. Now im the only one left. After the crash, me Mayoya and Ringz were left. We had 2 start all this shit again, Tom came and pretty much saved us with the graphics and rebuilding of the site, Mayoya left so i made ENG Supermod, hes helped too.

The glory years have gone from this site unfortunately. Captains dont jump from the boat, they go down with the ship, and thats what I intend to do. I'll never leave this place.

BIG L Rest In Peace

this is why my friend mashquack left
    I left more dead

reputations than HIV kills