• mediocre

9 6.52%
  • wack

8 5.80%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sky Black Death Presents The Holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    yup. take it. tell me 2 albums better than this...this year

btw...is the jelly fish the deadliest animal in the world? )
    Peace, I'mma cop it tomorrow afternoon.

after first listen i really like how this album was produced. a perfect soundscape for holocaust's rhymes. unfortunately holocaust wasnt as impressive lyrically as on nightmares and smuggling booze.

on first listen i'll give it 7/10. production-wise this is leagues better then his first two but im still dissapointed cuz my main focus when dealing with holocaust/warcloud is his lyrics and he didnt have it on here.

i'll give this some more plays and see if my view differs.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

this is one of those very refreshing batch of lyrics n beats...superior voting...the ocean is my personal fav

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    after first listen i really like how this album was produced. a perfect soundscape for holocaust's rhymes. unfortunately holocaust wasnt as impressive lyrically as on nightmares and smuggling booze.

on first listen i'll give it 7/10. production-wise this is leagues better then his first two but im still dissapointed cuz my main focus when dealing with holocaust/warcloud is his lyrics and he didnt have it on here.

i'll give this some more plays and see if my view differs.
    I agree with WADE the production is good but Holocausts lyrics faulter...He doesn't even rhyme WTF? and he still sounds strange his voice has changed since when he first took the scene...ultimately his flow ruins this album IMO

Veteran Member

well i've also being listening to the whole album and i ahev to say that the production is on point tight beats and all that. So with the product i also don't have a problem. When it comes to the lyrics and flow i think holocaust doesn't do himself any justice at all, he does so well on some tracks and then not so good on other. But on the whole it's a very dope album.
    My favourites are tracks 1 to 10 and 15.
    tracks 11 to 14 don't really hit me that hard
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post
    "Undead creatures are immune to sleep spells" haha! But if you cast cure they die!
    This album has me mesmorized. I listen to it again today while at work.

After reading the undead comment above... Holocaust feels there are some people alive who are like the walking dead (85%). So those that are walking alive, are "undead". They are immune to the lies of the world, or "sleep spells".

We should take one song each and transcribe it. I need to see the lyrics of these songs.

i think the line may be holocaust making a random comment related to RPG games.

when you are going up against undead enemies using sleep spells is inaffective, but as damo said, you can damage or kill them with a cure spell.

wasn't feeling it at all

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

something between average and banger. i voted average

I'm listening to this album right now. Beats are clearly out of this world, magnificent... Warcloud is a great lyricist, but his flow is sadly kinda weak. I wish Killah Priest and Hell Razah would spit over these siiick beats

I voted banga, there's a lot of tracks I feel. Like God Be With You, The Ocean, No Image, The Worst, Twilight Zone, Sinister, Monarchs... Very, very dope album fo sho, def worth copping

I am biased since I am a huge Holocaust fan, but I will say that this album is a lot better than the new Meth, Masta Killa, or INS albums. His flow is not nearly as good as on his Warcloud albums, but he's still one of the most talented MC's I've ever heard. I thought BSBD's beats were ok, but I think the old beats by Skarekrow and Item# were better suited to his style. Everyone should at least check this out. It's not gangsta, street rhymes, but it is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by elsachmo View Post
    I am biased since I am a huge Holocaust fan, but I will say that this album is a lot better than the new Meth, Masta Killa, or INS albums. His flow is not nearly as good as on his Warcloud albums, but he's still one of the most talented MC's I've ever heard. I thought BSBD's beats were ok, but I think the old beats by Skarekrow and Item# were better suited to his style. Everyone should at least check this out. It's not gangsta, street rhymes, but it is entertaining.

TRUE DAT, THIS ALBUM ISNT FOR EVERYONE THO, ESPECIALLY THE CLOSED-MINDED

Jellyfish Dont Have A Brain And They Are Drifters/
    I Drink Vodka Mixed W/ Elixirs/

Lol Dont Ask, I Just Like Dat Line

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Well I have made up my mind, any taking the risk of getting flamed I gotta vote this one a 'Classic'. Since it's an option for a new album I assume it's a measurement of how good you think the album is. I don't know what it is, I just cant stop listening to this album, it spins atleast once a day, from start to finish.

I'm having a hard time deciding wether Holocaust or Vatican Mixtape 2 is the best hip-hop release of 2006 to this date.

This my friends, is an amazing album by an amazing performer with dope production. Agree or go get a fucken haircut.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796