• average

12 8.70%
  • mediocre

9 6.52%
  • wack

8 5.80%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sky Black Death Presents The Holocaust

i think i'll pick this up,blue sky did a couple new sabac joints i'm impressed with.

is there a myspace for it or somewhere where i can hear at least a couple tracks?

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fabiojonz View Post
    i think i'll pick this up,blue sky did a couple new sabac joints i'm impressed with.

is there a myspace for it or somewhere where i can hear at least a couple tracks?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=49541167

The first track there, 'Killer Moth' is the only track of the album I don't like.

Peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Well I have made up my mind, any taking the risk of getting flamed I gotta vote this one a 'Classic'. Since it's an option for a new album I assume it's a measurement of how good you think the album is. I don't know what it is, I just cant stop listening to this album, it spins atleast once a day, from start to finish.

I'm having a hard time deciding wether Holocaust or Vatican Mixtape 2 is the best hip-hop release of 2006 to this date.

This my friends, is an amazing album by an amazing performer with dope production. Agree or go get a fucken haircut.
    true, Master Ming Liu Khan that's what i said too

FRESH FISH

What happened to skarekrow?

This only sold 2,000 units so far.

best album that came out in years.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Best Wu-album since Supreme Clientele imo.
    Last edited by Ya_Bane; 10-02-2006 at 04:36 AM.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

85 %ER

I think it's dope how he gots a track called Killer Moth, it's like he knows he's different from the rest of the Killah Beez. I imagine a swarm of Bees accompanied by a lone moth that represents him. Dope.

FRESH FISH

i like monarchs and sinister.

i have the 2lp vinyl.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Just got this album the other day. Im gonna listen to it a little bit more then drop a review. I like so far though. Def different which is good. I heard a line in there saying somthing like "cold like Alaska"..cant remember which song. Review to come.

all i herd is twighlight zone..........terrible wtf, jus trash, i can sense his tryin to sound like he was talking on the show but he didnt do it good, really bad song

Veteran Member

Lacks the energy of his other shit, but in his better tracks, he's pretty solid lyrically and flow wise.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Just kopd this album a couple dayz ago. I only got to listen to it once so far and I must say that i'm not too impressed by it. I was just expecting more from Holocaust. I been a fan ever since the 1st time i heard him on the song "Holocaust" from RZA's Bobby In Stereo! But like some of u have mentioned already his flow is dead on alot of songs on this album. He needs more energy behind those lyrics! I love Holocaust as a lyricist but some of his lyrics aren't that good either. I love that song he has on the Killa Beez "The Sting" album.....Bluntz, Martiniz, girls and gunz <----that shit iz fire!! He said some ill shit in that song! "Bench press dumptrucks with one thrust" haha! I love that line!! But i'm gonna continue to listen to the album maybe it'll grow on me maybe not? I do like a few songs on there tho! I think the first song and Crash are my favorites so far? I like "what can the matter be" too!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Quote Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
    Just kopd this album a couple dayz ago. I only got to listen to it once so far and I must say that i'm not too impressed by it. I was just expecting more from Holocaust. I been a fan ever since the 1st time i heard him on the song "Holocaust" from RZA's Bobby In Stereo! But like some of u have mentioned already his flow is dead on alot of songs on this album. He needs more energy behind those lyrics! I love Holocaust as a lyricist but some of his lyrics aren't that good either. I love that song he has on the Killa Beez "The Sting" album.....Bluntz, Martiniz, girls and gunz <----that shit iz fire!! He said some ill shit in that song! "Bench press dumptrucks with one thrust" haha! I love that line!! But i'm gonna continue to listen to the album maybe it'll grow on me maybe not? I do like a few songs on there tho! I think the first song and Crash are my favorites so far? I like "what can the matter be" too!
    yaeh I love those tracks too. But I think God Be With You and Sinister are my top 2 favorites (#5 and 9). Can't get enough of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
    But i'm gonna continue to listen to the album maybe it'll grow on me maybe not?
    i bet it will... i love it more each time i listen to it... deepest album in 2006 HH overall... Soon to be classic to me, play it at the highest volume on a dark rainy day, or when you're feelin somewhat bad, shit's breathtaking at times. To me it edges The Great Migration (not by far though) for greatest 2006 Wu-related album. Still can't believe how it grew on me, i got yet to think of another cd that has had the same effect on me