12 8.70%
  • mediocre

9 6.52%
  • wack

8 5.80%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sky Black Death Presents The Holocaust

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Just listened to it again for the 2nd time since i got it. I can't front it sounded better the 2nd time around. Plunder is my fav. song right now!!! That song has the the best beat and the best flow!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

front.Porch

Last edited by front.Porch; 02-14-2007 at 10:41 AM.

I can't tell how much of the reason I really like this album is the production. It would difficult for anyone to ruin those beats. That said, I don't know how much of a contribution Holocaust actually makes, although he is definitely original in his lyrics and delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista JpKoff View Post
    i bet it will... i love it more each time i listen to it... deepest album in 2006 HH overall... Soon to be classic to me, play it at the highest volume on a dark rainy day, or when you're feelin somewhat bad, shit's breathtaking at times. To me it edges The Great Migration (not by far though) for greatest 2006 Wu-related album. Still can't believe how it grew on me, i got yet to think of another cd that has had the same effect on me
    true..that's what i said too

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdog13 View Post
    I can't tell how much of the reason I really like this album is the production. It would difficult for anyone to ruin those beats. That said, I don't know how much of a contribution Holocaust actually makes, although he is definitely original in his lyrics and delivery.

no the producer's half assed the album, they should've told holocaust to step up his flow, and to not do punch-ins (this album probably uses them more than any album i own and they are embarassingly obvious), but they probably just construcuted the beats around his acapellas, which is bad business either way. it's a pretty good album overall in spite of that, though the production is rather similar throughout and their drum programming sucks. "Bluntz,Martiniz, Girlz, and Gunz" is better than any track on here, so caveat emptor, proceed with caution if you like Holocaust/Warcloud's old shit and are thinking about buying.

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    no the producer's half assed the album, they should've told holocaust to step up his flow, and to not do punch-ins (this album probably uses them more than any album i own and they are embarassingly obvious), but they probably just construcuted the beats around his acapellas, which is bad business either way. it's a pretty good album overall in spite of that, though the production is rather similar throughout and their drum programming sucks. "Bluntz,Martiniz, Girlz, and Gunz" is better than any track on here, so caveat emptor, proceed with caution if you like Holocaust/Warcloud's old shit and are thinking about buying.

Your right! Bluntz martiniz girls and gunz iz a classic!!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

AKA GHOST DISCIPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    best album that came out in years.
    I agree! It's even better than Bronze's album, in my opinion.

Best track are; Plunder, God Be With You, Sinister, Smoking Room, Crash. All these tracks are straight bangers! Production is dope as fuck and Warcloud is crazy as always. And don't forget, Warcloud is doin' the mc'ing by himself alone - no guest appearances. How many rappers can do that?

PEACE

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

i liked it

I am listening to this shit right now..The production is AMAZING 4.5/5 and this cat Holocaust aka Warcloud aka Robot Tank is 100% SKILLED..Fuck this is the best album in the last two years..Respect..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

I'd give this album a 4/5 just for the lyrics, that 1 miserable other point goes for the production....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

I listened to this album last night, drunk and stoned and it was a mindbending experience. granted the vocals are punched in and obviously weren't spit over the beats provided, but the album has an ambiance and power to it...this isn't for the sober heads.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i bought this the day it came out and the only 1 time i have listened to it was on the way home after buying it....the beats are fuckin insane but i coodnt stand Holocaust on here.....his shit made no sense at all i thought and his flow or accent or whatever sounds so exaggerated now...

BUT, after seeing the reviews u guys gave and how it grew on some of uz, im definitely gonna give this another chance this week

Banger.

He's way over a lot of heads. If you like this album - it's hittin shit you dont undertsand. Subliminal banga's.

We all are well known, a mountaneous microphone
    An apple that came from Rome, might bite, and snap your bones
    I'm The Holocaust, the Collossus, now the Apocalypse
    Back from the territories of darkness, with a gun heartless

^^BANGA
    Break fast is served

Thumbs up

this shit defenately grows on me...
    it was the best albumrelease in 2006....
    the beats the rhymes. everything fits....

this is w w w gone in you face . com

peace

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

5/5 I like alot it too, best 2006 album.
    my favorites are "twillight zone" and "god be with you".