Thread: Book Of Love

-

Default Book Of Love

Robin Givens, Treach of Naughty By Nature, Richard Jones, Salli Richardson, Mari Morrow are starring in this movie. It's about black relationships and the games that men and women play. It's straight to video. It's very good. I love me some Mari Morrow and Salli Richardson. They're fine black women. Robin Givens still looks good too. There's a funny scene when Robert Townsend is talking and he says he has a problem having sex with women because his dick is way too big hahahahahahahahahahaha. Robert had a very small part. Another straight to video movie ya'll should check out is Love Chronicles. It starrs Robin Givens, Terrence Howard, LisaRaye, Monica Calhoun, Clifton Powell, Paula Jai Parker. It's very good also and it's about black relationships.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

I'll look for those. I'm sure it is not showing black relationships only. Just because it is an all black cast shouldn't make it's meaning limited. There are a lot of white only cast movies, that are meant to be for the general population.

-

Book Of Love and Love Chronicles only talk about black relationships.