Thread: "WIRES"

Default Re: "WIRES"

Wires: Kinda experimental beat. Good drums, the strange high sound in the back is nice. It's maybe too long, as it's basically the same headnodding loop form start to end. Good one though.

ABC: I just love that beat!!! It's too nice!! I love that kind of dirty electro hiphop!! If we work together, we must do something in that spirit!!! This beat is too craaaazzyy!!!

yeah wires is plain and simple

thanks for listening though and let me know whats good when you finish handling your business yo

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

WIRES-This has a really cool repetitiveness,and gets stuck in your head pretty easy.Nice vocal samples and bassline.

ABC-Very nice,dope Shuffled melodys.And i like the change ups alot,keeps it interesting.Especially at around 3 mins awesome dusted drums and gritty bass.Keep doing that sort of shit man.

I Really enjoy your music.I'd buy it if you were selling it.

Judge Cryptic

yo wooly noggins......do you got aim? cause i wanna use one of your beats, they are sick...

get at me homie

-JC

wires - hehe...this is song is very very very nice (in my opinion) i love that style. the drums are great....i really like this song a lot. very good
    abc - i don't feel it at all. there are just too many instruments, sounds...i don;t know. not my style
    peace