Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't anyone like Dipset?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Why doesn't anyone like Dipset?

I'm just curious. They are hardcore Mc's. And they make about one or two commercial tracks for the cd to sell. Other than that why are they wack to you? I just wanna know. Although I do think Camron lyrics are booty. But they are street Mc's don't ya'll like that shit. They talk about the streets and shit. I just wanna know. They have nice beats too that you can cruise too. LOL. To the Europeans why is one of the top songs being played is chamillionare? I thought ya'll was strictly hip-hop? I thought Hip-Hop was talking about real shit, they are aren't they? Why the hate? To the Europeans why is Dipset over there making money? LOL. I wanna know!!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

In Greece they are not makin money man..For sure..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

i think i'm high

because they're gully, they worked 10000x harder then everyones favorite MCs and made it to the top, and they have a lot of crediblity. whenever someone is on point there is gonna be haters. dipset took over new york. this site just really has a lot of fake hiphop fans aka the ignorant backpacking motherfuckers who just love to hate and don't even know about dipset since they dont keep it hiphop.

and proof is that "cam says nonsense now, he use to be ill back when he was spitting with COC" thats the best, right then and there you know to stop listening to them. cam has fallen off though, not completely but killa season was a big dissapointment lyrically...cam got lazy....

Realness

tacle

Edit

Fuck knows why.
    Last edited by tacle; 09-10-2006 at 02:07 PM.

there were good. fell off..

dedicated to wu tang

Shotta Rap

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    there were good. fell off..
    Explain how they fell off?

Cam got lazy ...but it's just one of those things, years ago he was sick. But look at a lot of your favourite Wu-Tang MCs, they were ill years ago, but they changed over the years.

Yo Dipset are the truth. You can't approach Dipset like Wu-Tang. Dipset are the definition of Hip-Hop. They've taken the cliches of contemporary Hip-Hop and pushed them to such extremes that you just can't help but admire them. There was an interesting post on Chambermusik about Dipset where the threadstarter said that Dipset is meant to be a parody of the thug image so prevalent in today's culture. Even if it isn't literally meant to be a parody they have a really creative satirical edge.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Most of their lyrics are corny as fuck man and thats the reason y i hate them..... i aint no backpacker, shit i loved Chamillionaires new cd even tho most of the ppl on this site hate him cuz he on the top but he even said it himself that Ridiin Dirty was fur the streets. Chamillionaires got some good beats, hes got flow and he aint bad wit the lyrics. Now it seems like dipset has no lyrics at all but they do have some niceass beats. Call me a hater but thats wut i believe is the fuckin truth... i think some of yall are too biased towards NY Rappers. I remember when ThaHed showed yall some niceass artists but yall just kept on bein ignorant and started dissin the south. Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, Lil-Flip, Ludacris, and the list goes on -- they can fuck up Dipset anyday. O yeah and nobody in Wu-Tang fell off.... i bet if Grandmasters was released like 12 years ago it would be a classic to yall.

Don't start riding on the south nuts now.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DIPSET! lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

truth hurts lol

so if i hate the south its no problem but if i hate east/NY rap im a hater/backpacker??? aight got it. now i get the Wu-corp standards lol.

I like Dipset.

And damn Hollow Darts is on Europes nuts, come on over man, ill let you live with me if you really love us so hard no homo.

BIG L Rest In Peace

To WutangWarrior:
    I never said any of that what are you talking about. I'm just saying you dickriding the south now but I saw you previously sayin they were wack, what's your decision?

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    I like Dipset.

And damn Hollow Darts is on Europes nuts, come on over man, ill let you live with me if you really love us so hard no homo.
    I guess so I mean ya'll support real hip hop but real artists can't even sell over there, and commercial music gets played like hell. I wanna travel there.