Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: havent been here in a min. i gota girl and some pictures

i think i'm high

^^nah i dont whats that?

Realness

its like a myspace only for people who go to college.
    www.facebook.com
    u need a college email to sign up. so u stayin at the dorms n shit man?i got mad heads at the dorms mad heads at pegasus landing. i know so much people in that city yo. u made any friends yet?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
    well yea theres mad parties like every night yo just talk to someone and make friends and try to find a party n shit. theres too much parties man. a nice place to go is on alafeya and university i tihnk. its called like moon pie pizza or some shit . its the best pizza period and its open till like 3 or some shit so all the drunk party heads hed down there after parties n shit. check that out
    im goin to florida. sounds fuckin dope. i live in a college town but not one as sick as where u stay lu.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

hhahahha
    pow wow baby
    them hilarious facial expressions like loc dog wayans lol

nice pics Lu... peace and good luck

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

i think i'm high

nah i dont live in a dorm, i'm living in with my ma, shes been battling cancer for over 5 years, and ive always felt guilty since ive been back in NY, she always wanted to escape new york so she moved down here once she was diagnosed. her condition has gotten worse and financly my family is doing worse then ever, so i said fuck it and drove the entire east coast down here, and im just trying to live a clean life and do the school thing and do everything shes always wanted me to do. so i'm living in her house, i wish i could live in a dorm but its not a reality right now....im planning on doing really good in valencia though and getting scholarships and shit since i'm intelligent as fuck, so far ive been killin it and all my teachers love me. thats why im having trouble finding parties and shit, since i don't dorm, i only talk to people on campus, and theyre all females and i didnt ask for the digits since i just met em, didnt wanna come across to strong. and nah i havent made any friends....i only know 6 ladies....and i havent chilled with them outside of class.....yet....AYE. i dont think making friends will be a problem though, since all these ladies i didnt even approach i was just chillin out on the campus and they approached me, people are real laid back here and a lot more social then in stone cold new york.

but mang if youre ever comin up this way holla @ me, i got some of that new york HAZE(but i havent been smokin the past 4 days since all the jobs down here require drugtests) i got nothin to do on the weekends and would love to chill with your crazy ass you seem straight as hell and you party hard so if i hanged with u im sure wed have an ill time. i joined the student government to meet people and tomorrow i'm setting up a booth and we're trying to raise money for more night security since recently a girl was raped at knifepoint on campus and the dude got away. yea i got a college e-mail i'll check out that facebook shit right now

Realness

L~>1<~NKS

Yo Lu congrats - now don't get too buckled with wifey sun and keep that 3rd eye open!!!

And don't let that drinkin situation get to outta contol nigga - hold it down or give me the rest!!!

Holla.

that girl is fuckin smokin, welld one

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    Yo Lu congrats - now don't get too buckled with wifey sun and keep that 3rd eye open!!!

And don't let that drinkin situation get to outta contol nigga - hold it down or give me the rest!!!

Holla.
    word up son
    i got a lota self control
    but yo when u gonna quit sleepin so early and come party man
    hollatchaboy
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    nah i dont live in a dorm, i'm living in with my ma, shes been battling cancer for over 5 years, and ive always felt guilty since ive been back in NY, she always wanted to escape new york so she moved down here once she was diagnosed. her condition has gotten worse and financly my family is doing worse then ever, so i said fuck it and drove the entire east coast down here, and im just trying to live a clean life and do the school thing and do everything shes always wanted me to do. so i'm living in her house, i wish i could live in a dorm but its not a reality right now....im planning on doing really good in valencia though and getting scholarships and shit since i'm intelligent as fuck, so far ive been killin it and all my teachers love me. thats why im having trouble finding parties and shit, since i don't dorm, i only talk to people on campus, and theyre all females and i didnt ask for the digits since i just met em, didnt wanna come across to strong. and nah i havent made any friends....i only know 6 ladies....and i havent chilled with them outside of class.....yet....AYE. i dont think making friends will be a problem though, since all these ladies i didnt even approach i was just chillin out on the campus and they approached me, people are real laid back here and a lot more social then in stone cold new york.

but mang if youre ever comin up this way holla @ me, i got some of that new york HAZE(but i havent been smokin the past 4 days since all the jobs down here require drugtests) i got nothin to do on the weekends and would love to chill with your crazy ass you seem straight as hell and you party hard so if i hanged with u im sure wed have an ill time. i joined the student government to meet people and tomorrow i'm setting up a booth and we're trying to raise money for more night security since recently a girl was raped at knifepoint on campus and the dude got away. yea i got a college e-mail i'll check out that facebook shit right now
    word up man im sorry to hear about your moms and your family yo my fams goin through a tight dough situation as well. word up man i hope u do good on all ur studies and clubs man if i head up ill def hit u up
    "

i think i'm high

^^ohh shit you can look at single females that go to your school on here, thank you my man....i have to find someone with a camera to get some pictures of me i only have 1 picture of me on the computer and i'm smoking a bogey with 2 chicks on each side of me from 3 years ago haha wouldnt be a good impression, but for real, holla at me if youre around my way,1

Realness

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
    word up son
    i got a lota self control
    but yo when u gonna quit sleepin so early and come party man
    hollatchaboy

What can I say sun Imma old (sarcasm) hard workin dood... Let me know ahead a time next time when u gon lounge - I'll take sum ginseng jus to stay awake.... Matta fack Imma try to holla @ cha this Friday dog - ight?

Stay up!

^word up
    "