Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Shit im with stricker. Last season I thought he done well. When he went to the hawks I was kinda gutted coz I cant stand em for some mad reason. When they did actually throw the baw to him he done fuckin well for them. People look at his age n just under-rate him straight away. Fuck puttin him in the slot. Id have him number 2 n a good burner in the slot. Then it would get corner backs hinking. I know If I was a QB n I saw Rice, providin the pass wasnt a bomb Id look for him every time 1st. U know his experience alone never mind his talents are gonna give him a better chance at catching it than most, if not, he will do his best to make sure no1 else does anyhow.

Age means shit. Until last week Hopkins was the number 1 pound for pound at 40. Hoost won the K1 at 38. Hulks still wrestling at 90 hahaha. But age only becomes a factor when the mental accepts it. Until it does the human body can do shitloads more than people hink, n Jerry Rice knows that. I honestly believe he has at least 2 seasons left in him full out. So if he has a good season n aint just a slot man, does well Id go after this if I was him. He shoulda went to a wee team too for better servive. As shite as the 49ers are that woulda been perfect for both sides.
I'm feel'n exactly what u say'n especially your mental aspect outlook. Thats the straight up truth.