Thread: Who is God 1 - Min. Akbar Muhammad Speaks

Default Who is God 1 - Min. Akbar Muhammad Speaks

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Nation of Islam<Israel

word. thank you ed.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Israel?!!? LMAO!!!! They're a disgrace to their very FLAG. If Dawud (David), upon whom be peace, were here, he'd kill the LOT of 'em. Most of them are immigrants anyway. Not a drop of Hebrew blood can be found in most of them and PALESTINE IS NOT THEIRS!!!!!!!!!