Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check out this track I produced for Goretex (NonPhixion)

Default Re: Check out this track I produced for Goretex (NonPhixion)

well you bit the way he sampled it and you have shittier drums......and I've never heard of you, on the other hand Snefru has some clout and is actually underground, what are you?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Haha, wow random hate out of nowhere.. I never heard dudes track, who cares if dude has better drums. Who am I? I've been producing for about 6 years and I've produced tracks for Mr. Eon of High & Mighty, Goretex and I'm currently working on production for a track by R.A. The Rugged Man.. I didn't do shit to any of ya'll so stop the hate, I'm just a Wu-head trying to get peeps to check my shit. Damn, mad disrespect for no reason.

never heard of you, and from what i heard you bit him. period.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Well in reality. I didn't bite him because I never heard his track and I've never heard of him.. I've never posted here. End of story. Ya'll can go on and on all you want, but thats the facts. We sampled the same track.. The reason the samples sound similar are because if you listen to the track it sampled from it's just the same piano shit over & over again, no change ups. So give me a break. Period.

To bite off a major production that hasn't been around in a long time and bring it back artisticly...fine, But to bite off another underground artist and post it in the same forum...Weak. THE END

Yourz Truly,
    Siris

Ya'll dudes can't read .. I DID NOT bite it off him.. I NEVER heard his track .. I've NEVER posted in here before.. You guys need to get off his dick and stop acting like he's some big huge producer whose beats I SHOULD'VE heard before. I don't know him .. no disrespect to him .. he sampled something illegal and should expect other people to sample it as well. I never heard his beat .. I didn't sample it off him.

I got the soundtrack to The Beyond. I sampled the track .. I made a massive amount of beats to give to my friend who was doing the track with Goretex. None of them caught his eye. Goretex told me exactly what he was looking for .. the style of drums .. a dark symphony or piano. I sampled the theme to The Beyond, Goretex picked that beat, end of story.

Just peep the track and enjoy it for what it is, and pick up my mans album when it drops to hear the full track. I just wanted to see what heads thought of the track, nothing more.

I didn't come in here, listen to dudes beats, search for the shit he sampled it from, made my own beat out of it & gave it to Goretex, and came in here and posted it in the same forum. I simply sampled a well known sample from a well known cult horror movie, made a beat out of it and gave it to Goretex. End of story you whiny freaks.

You still got that shit up huh, still tryin to claim that you ain't copy my shit. Get the fuck outta here talkin that shit, like we sampled the same fuckin thing and the shits well known. Actually I got the rights to that sample unlike you tryin to front. I have the permission to put that out on my shit. And like Siris said two cats same forum nah sun, nobody knew about that sample. Then after all that I look on yah soundclick and you got a pic of emmily with white eyes? Hmmm looks like my soundclick huh. You fuckin fakin the shit right now sun, Get off my dick... And I wish you would put that out, see what happens...Like i said take the fuckin track down, or there will be some fuckin problems up on here. And tell yah little man gortex, He don't want to spit on this beat, tell em Pharaoh Snefru used this and it's his. You don't want me to put the smash down on the both of you. Not a good idea sun. Like I said you got nothin but problems puttin my shit out there like that. And stop bitein my shit.

Ps Pharaoh Snefru - The original one...

lol , this topic is getting ridiculous , like no other 2 producers sampled the same thing without knowing it before lol

exactly. I'm out of here.. Shits rediculous.. Motherfuckers acting like you're the only one thats seen Lucio Fulci's The Beyond. Get your ego out of your ass, I didn't bite your shit, I've never heard of you.. You're a message board emcee/producer. . I'm producing for cats like Goretex & Mr. Eon. You're nobody. Peace out gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Scissor-Hands
    exactly. I'm out of here.. Shits rediculous.. Motherfuckers acting like you're the only one thats seen Lucio Fulci's The Beyond. Get your ego out of your ass, I didn't bite your shit, I've never heard of you.. You're a message board emcee/producer. . I'm producing for cats like Goretex & Mr. Eon. You're nobody. Peace out gods.
    "Peace Out Godz??????" If i ever catch your punk ass tryin to spit supreme mathmatics again i will "CUT YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF, YOU FUCKIN PINK DEMON!!!!!
    DONT U EVER "PEACE" ANYONE EVER AGAIN....or use MY Nation to earn u a pass in this movement. u mental and musical parasite!

Siris

i didn't even catch that, fuckin faggot

Haha grow up you damn herbs.

respect our way of life, how DARE you disrespect us not only by biting, but pretending you live our way of life, get the fuck outta here you fuckin piece of shit.......no use in tryin to change your flawed thinkin because people like you will never change

You fucks disrespected me as soon as I came in here for no reason. I meant no disrespect ya'll are just touchy babies. Chill out.. get off my back and get out of the thread.

None of you have any idea what you're talking about. You're giving this guy too much credit. I did NOT bite it from him .. I never heard his track .. I've never heard of him.. at this point this seriously has to be a joke.

I'm done posting in this..

The track was sent out to be pressed months ago, because the track is old.. I didn't bite it from him and theres your proof. Look out for it to be on Judge Cryptic's "An Artistic Funeral"

I'm done with this thread... Peace.