Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ayo this ones for my boy shrap

i think i'm high

Default ayo this ones for my boy shrap

come check out my show, we have projectors at my school and im gonna see if i can get my hands on one for the show we're putting on.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/inde...e=post&id=4261

this video is gonna play on the projector and a 32 is gonna be kicked dedicated with this in the background

hopefully they'll let this go down since each artist gets 4 mins and i wouldnt waste my breath but i think itd be an ill tribute to the most "ghetto fabulous" playa residing in canada. canada is slept on by a lot of people in the states, people in SGA showed me how to make ill powerpoint presentations so stak if you could post up those pictures of you with the 2gs and any other pictures id greatly appreciate it. and we take pictures of the show to and put them in this scrapbook thing we make for the campus. so we're gonna dedictae the intro to the MC talent day to MCs such as yourself this is the idea i will be propsing so id apprecate the help and you can rep canada and let us know whatsgood, you said you spit too so if you wanna make a diss track to me i can burn it, since i deed to supply cd-rws with instrumentals. PROPS to masestro and bigben for coming through with those. I am a member of the orginzation so i can't win any prize money so i think itd be cool if i could play your auido first and have the slideshow powerpoint of all of your gangst"a" pictures after. i need to know what date that video is from and can u date all your G picutres too and lemme know what your crew and all that is you wanna rep cause the powerpoint will look real nice while you audio plays. then ill just do my thing on the stage. you have a maximum of 2 minutes and i need the audio soon in mp3 format and a video of you spitting.

oh and PS we're doing this on a college campus so have some class, and no fowl language. use metaphors and shit its a positive enviorment, the cause is to raise money to get more night secuirty and video cameras since a girl was just raped at nightpoint so try not to use the word rape eather or anything like that. and i wouldnt say any racist shit eather

and the audience is the judge of who wins each battle and advances. if you win continue to send me the audio and ill keep burning it and let you in on the contest. idk if you can win loot(cause i know you need that) but i'll find out if you can, you might not be able to since youre not a student but i'll keep you posted
    Last edited by snapple; 09-15-2006 at 02:46 PM.

Realness

others have more

i think i'm high

cool good looks man do you have a date for that? thats great the yankee hat

Realness

i think i'm high

and if we could get a collection of infamous shrap quotes too id appreciate it

the ones like "i got 20 years of hood knowledge in 2 years."
    and ones like "i'm ghetto fabulous"
    and "im a white gangster im afraid of noone"
    "all latina women are buttefaces"
    "fags are disgusting they need to be shot"
    and all that shit

Realness

the first ones probaly 2+ years old now and the other one is maybe a year and a half i think

i think i'm high

oh shit k-fed in the building ill ill keep em coming big props

Realness

You know she just gonna come in here cryin that tuff talk. Funny shit none the less.

i think i'm high

nah man he says hes a thug that spits. if he comes in here and just flaps then its not gonna happen. but if he wants to redane any dignity and proove a lot of us on WTC wrong then he should grab his shit and man the fuck up instead of just talking like a soldier. by the way they call me kino shrap.

Realness

i think i'm high

come on shrap help me out ock i know youre on you said you are locked down in your crib and have nothing to do today so help me out im busy i got a lot of shit to do today i gotta start putting this together

Realness

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/inde...e=post&id=4261

That was funny...I had to watch it a few times...lol @ his "bye" and the looks on his face...did he say his name was Shrak?

He aint gonna step in here Snap. He woulda done it by now. I put it out there for him to battle me if he had all that talk about my shit and he declined. 2nd time he pussed out on a battle. He knows hes pussy. as long as he knows I guess thats half the battle. Getting him to break down and admitt it is gonna be tuff. He'll dissapear before he lets that happen.

i think i'm high

like i said, he's nothing but a gimmick.

Realness

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

LMAO THECORPSE has a few other exclusive vids of SKALE aka SHRAP being harrassed by Chimpo walking thru the streets!

PS I GOT SKALES BACK FROM WAYBACK HE KNOWS THE DEAL!

i think i'm high

bigben you already came through once the middleman was maestro he hooked it up, so props, id really appreciate if you could release those videos or PM me them i'll find out what format they needa be

Realness

i think i'm high

youre weak shrap i have to get off the computer now, check this shit later.

Realness