Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i got to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tee View Post
    Uhm... This one is quite fascistic you know? I wanna meet a new kind of music and now it's like, I can't cause I ain't Latino?

Whatever, gimme just few songs you like the most and I'll download them myself.
    Nah dude thats not what I mean't, it's because it's in spanish, unless you understand it, it all just comes out sounding the same.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

so what. we listen to french hip hop, salah edin, thats all non understanderble but still sounds good at the same time.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Crazy Optician.

^^^^ Yea i like french rap man. trying to understand it makes my french better!!. I can catch some lines and words but its difficult

Quote Originally Posted by supremecharma View Post
    so what. we listen to french hip hop, salah edin, thats all non understanderble but still sounds good at the same time.
    Yeah but reggaeton beats don't sound as diverse as hip hop beats........whatever, do what you wanna do it's all good.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Chamber View Post
    first of all reggaeton began from jamaican reggae dancehall from artists like cutty ranks, shabba ranks, buju banton, supercat and all those cool jamaican cats.

word.

this Wu-Latino sub forum is such a waste of time

ok im gon put ya niggaz on to a lil history ok.......... reaggaeton started in puerto rico n when it started it was not called ''reggaeton'' it was called under ground '' ondel graunn'' n b4 it was commecialized it was all about da verbal slaughtering of emceez over reggae n hiphop beats...vico c n ruben dj had rap albums n label deals b4 reggaeton but it was actual albums legit joints, ''ondel graunn'' was all mix tapes really.. go back n search for albums ''the noise 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9'' or ''playero dj'' he had tapes where it was a bunch of emceez on one tape n it b like da guy on trak 3 would battle trak 7 n shit like dat it was all so simple lol, but again commercialization of shit just fucks it up..
    any way just go back n search for niggaz like ''eddie dee, kid power posse, dj adam, mc ceja, buru fat, falo, b.f yavia, mexicano 777, tempo, frankie boy, og black y master joe, dj joe,dj stefano, just to name a few,....................p.e.a.c.e..

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

i didn't need to know that.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"