Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Corp sucks (please don't delete before you read it)

Banned

Default Wu-Tang Corp sucks (please don't delete before you read it)

This is not a knock on 36 chambers or cilvarings or anybody else who runs this site. This is supposed to be Wu-Tang's official site and they don't ever give any news. Last night I come home and turn on the tv and i see method man on the craig furguson show, so i post here to let other people know about it. i mean come on, who the hell watches craig furguson to know that he would be on. Meth's manager should have let wu-corp know about this so we would have all known ahead of time. i am not trying to pat myself on the back or anything, but this is only one example. every bit of wu-tang news i get is from this forum, posted by other fans. later on it is posted on wu's main page. like i said, i am not criticizing 36 chambers, he can only post the news he is given, but wu's hardcore fans come here, they could atleast let this site know when they got an appearance coming up or any news whatsoever. just another reason why wu has lost most of their fan base.

I think you might be acting a little harsh, but I see where you're coming from.

I would've liked to see Meth on TV, though. Is there a video of this...?

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Banned

i guess i am being a little harsh. it's not the wu-corp that sucks, it's the 8 members of wu-tang and all the wu-fam who don't contribute anything to this site.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Well the Wu-Fam do contribute.............to Chambermusik. lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Thats just the problem, I dont get given hardly any news. RZA pops up sometimes and gives us some, but besides that I have to get it all myself. Ive tried reaching out to various members but many didn't bother coming back. Maybe its not there fault, its probably the A&R's fault. They dont realise this site is very powerful to get information out there to the fans, we get thousands of hits per day. So I do the best with what I have.

Im currently doing an Interview with Priest so expect that some time soon, but ill probably keep it a lil bit longer, wait until his album is nearer dropping. Much respect to Killah Priest for getting back to me with that. And much respect to LA The Darkman, who came to us and wanted to work with us. When Darkman II is near dropping we'll have a big thing on that hopefully.

I'll sort the Calendar out sooner or later so we can have tour dates, TV appearances and so on in there so the fans know.

Peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    Thats just the problem, I dont get given hardly any news. RZA pops up sometimes and gives us some, but besides that I have to get it all myself. Ive tried reaching out to various members but many didn't bother coming back. Maybe its not there fault, its probably the A&R's fault. They dont realise this site is very powerful to get information out there to the fans, we get thousands of hits per day. So I do the best with what I have.

Im currently doing an Interview with Priest so expect that some time soon, but ill probably keep it a lil bit longer, wait until his album is nearer dropping. Much respect to Killah Priest for getting back to me with that. And much respect to LA The Darkman, who came to us and wanted to work with us. When Darkman II is near dropping we'll have a big thing on that hopefully.

I'll sort the Calendar out sooner or later so we can have tour dates, TV appearances and so on in there so the fans know.

Peace.
    tell KP hi. And say that Heavy Mental is my number 2 album
    tel him i am Killa Hilla Filla Gilla and tell him that ras kas is
    and PEACE TO THA GODS!

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

yea Wu and RZA dont realize that this website(esp the forum) being the "official" wu site, gets thousands of hits per day from fans all over the world......

if they really wanted to the wu members could use that info, make some great marketing decisions and run with it, but i guess they dont want to....the online world is a powerful medium to commmunicate with ppl
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

true and i aint no mods got to talk to the mems thats friggen cool

Tash mahogany checks out wu corp but i don't think any of the wu tang clan members them self ever do it is good to see kp is doing an interview

also i missed a couple shows that i woulda seen if wucorp woulda let me know.

i dislike the fact that wu never participate in the site.

look at cormega's site as a good example, he posts regularly with news and answers questions. and responds to his fans opinion.

wu need to keep in touch with their fans.

Veteran Member

yeah i agree it really sucks that the main folks who should really be into this site or not into it at all, i don't blame them.
    Screw all of them. Rather u-god has time to post all sorts of crap on his myspace.com and doesn't even do same on the official site.

Word up to 36 Chamber...man you are doing your best...don't mind anybody...you sure are appreciated.

Hey Art Vandelay...i don't think wutang corp sucks at all and am sure most ppl who post here would agree with me...please go read my thread.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

^^^yeah but u-god ain't that happy wit wu-tang right now, cuz he said rza always puts him last or somethin like that.
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

at least they are utilizing "myspace", that shit is like crack to everyone... lmao... but they also need to utilize this site as well, alot of Euro citizens, don't have myspace, well at least the people i know dont, and this site is majority Euro lands, so i think they should take the time to come here and drop some stuff for us, it wont do any harm... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Well the Wu-Fam do contribute.............to Chambermusik. lol
    Ha...true dat, but Chambermusik's forum is boring. There's more dumb/funny shit on this site.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI