Thread: Third Eye?

Default Third Eye?

i dont get it i think i know what it MIGHT mean but im not shure is it like seeing the second the next life?

third eye means your 'mind'
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

"see with your third eye"

means, don't let your eyes confuse you, see things for what they are (with the mind or third eye)

ooooohhhhhhhhh thanks

no problem

"I move through the third world/ my third eye's the guiding light"

Deck is dope,
    When God saw the power I create in my hand
    He banned my gene strain from replicatin' in man
    -Jus Allah

from Wiki

The third eye is a metaphysical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern and western spiritual traditions. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply-personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have developed the capacity to use their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    from Wiki

The third eye is a metaphysical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern and western spiritual traditions. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply-personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have developed the capacity to use their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
    word up brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    from Wiki

big words

Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    big words
    http://www.webster.com/
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Third Eye means to look at things from all angles and understand hidden meanings. I'll add more to this later today. Must get back to work...

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Hip Hop by the best rappers are spoken in parables. To say one thing that's possible, and mean another.

Example: The word bitch.
    Rappers who use "bitch" in song does it to represent fame or popularity. If their bitch has a big ass, it means their album made a lot of money. Or if she's cheating, someone else is selling better.

People don't fully understand hip hop and the music business and use it wrong in real life.

In the song Fall Out...Meth says.."I don't give a fuck about a bitch, I'm more about a grip." He could care less about being famous, he's in it for money to live.

Want to know why RZA talks about pussy so much? He's trying to attract sales, or disrupt sales for someone else. In NYC Everything. He say's "dig your pussy out", hoping to change someone's popularity, and it worked!

Same for women, "their guy" in song is how well the public responds to their work. Beyonce's mixtape Intro is "Make my money, nigga!".

Once you understand the entertainment industry more and the relationship of the artists with each other, you can recognize more things, and gain your "cuban linx".

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    Third Eye means to look at things from all angles and understand hidden meanings. I'll add more to this later today. Must get back to work...
    yeah this what i thought it meant also..

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    Hip Hop by the best rappers are spoken in parables. To say one thing that's possible, and mean another.

Example: The word bitch.
    Rappers who use "bitch" in song does it to represent fame or popularity. If their bitch has a big ass, it means their album made a lot of money. Or if she's cheating, someone else is selling better.

People don't fully understand hip hop and the music business and use it wrong in real life.

In the song Fall Out...Meth says.."I don't give a fuck about a bitch, I'm more about a grip." He could care less about being famous, he's in it for money to live.

Want to know why RZA talks about pussy so much? He's trying to attract sales, or disrupt sales for someone else. In NYC Everything. He say's "dig your pussy out", hoping to change someone's popularity, and it worked!

Same for women, "their guy" in song is how well the public responds to their work. Beyonce's mixtape Intro is "Make my money, nigga!".

Once you understand the entertainment industry more and the relationship of the artists with each other, you can recognize more things, and gain your "cuban linx".
    insight.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin