Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Justin Timberlake Album

Yes i have been reminded that i have made this thread just before I departed.

If you dont like/listen to R&B or just say its a buch of fairy ass shit listening to another man sing then stick to your east coast hardcore underground BBC until youre grown up and some day you might appreciate.

This is about JT solo...not Nsync

Go ahead and hate because hes topping the charts

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Yes i have been reminded that i have made this thread just before I departed.

If you dont like/listen to R&B or just say its a buch of fairy ass shit listening to another man sing then stick to your east coast hardcore underground BBC until youre grown up and some day you might appreciate.

This is about JT solo...not Nsync

Go ahead and hate because hes topping the charts
    i made another thread right after u departed but it might not make sense cuz it was before i knew timberlake was doing hiphop. I mean it'll make sense, u just gotta look at it. Go thru my threads u cant miss it
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

stick to your east coast hardcore underground BBC until youre grown up and some day you might appreciate
    You're only 23, relax chief, you talk like you're 50 all the time

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Money Green Leather Sofa

i like his new ablum

my humble appologies i typed that above post in the worng thread that has the same subject.

yeah about toppin charts....yeeah we all know artists that are maaad nice and didnt even go gold. However, there are music critics that automatically hate artists that top the charts....that was just a punch...its a cliche to argue album sales dont make a better artist.

I know it doesnt make an argument strong by saying "grow up", but it is fact that peoples choice of music broadens as they age.

I might be only 23, but thats long enough to see some of you growing up and see attitides change towards certain music sounds....sometimes I just sit back and smile like a proud 50 year old father

JT > KFed, but im still not gonna buy that shit...

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Actually when I was younger I listened to all types of shit, now I just zero'd all the bullshit out and focus on 90's hip hop lol

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

i love pop music....up through the 80s. i'm talkin prince, michael jackson, etc. all this new jack r&b shit has no soul.

i know what you mean about the 90s hiphop.....i go through different hip-hop style phasees all the time...lol

its good that you listened to a great variety when you were younger....not many do.

SOme people listen and know a great deal about music......

But for the average person when you say "what do you listen to?" and they say "everything", it usually means "nothing"...and i mean nothing in quotations.

I can admit that many that listen to the new JT album do listen to "nothing".

wuswordz95

nigga be brainwashed

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    nigga be brainwashed
    ROFL

I dont think so son.

it's just that justin timberlake sounds like a woman and has a really faggy lifestyle and he thinks he is snoop doggs best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    i know what you mean about the 90s hiphop.....i go through different hip-hop style phasees all the time...lol

its good that you listened to a great variety when you were younger....not many do.

SOme people listen and know a great deal about music......

But for the average person when you say "what do you listen to?" and they say "everything", it usually means "nothing"...and i mean nothing in quotations.

I can admit that many that listen to the new JT album do listen to "nothing".
    well when people ask me in real life what music i like i say "everything" just so i dont have to get into a discussion with them (strange or ironic?)
    Quote Originally Posted by NataliePortman View Post
    it's just that justin timberlake sounds like a woman and has a really faggy lifestyle and he thinks he is snoop doggs best friend
    lol
    i love rnb from the 90s, i even enjoyed justins first album, but i feel like he has got a bunch of beats and vocals on his album....and no actual songs
    none of that shit sticks in your head, and one of my chick friends has subjected me to it numerous times

i rather put on some some good ol funk or some muse or portishead than to actually take d trouble n get this garbage..not bad,jt is gettin noticed n in a wutang forum...lol

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

ROFLMFAO!!!

"is sick".....HAHAHAHAHAHA
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."