Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minister Louis Farrakhan Meets Dr. Betty Shabazz - NYC

Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    yeah I know he was suspended from the Nation for his comments; but thats not what led to his assasination.
    Listen maybe you don't understand English very well, I never suggested that the comments on JFK itself led to his death but that it started the ball rolling.

when his own organization turned their back on him. (that began when Malcolm told the truth about that cracker JFK no less, and that ultimately led to his death) -- Kephrem
    Did you see before the sentence about JFK I said his NOI people turned their back on him, or not? You might've had an arguement if I rather only wrote "that cracker JFK no less THAT ultimately led to his death" but I didn't say that.

He was too powerful a force and that threatened white Amerika.
    Yeah no shit.

I´m not trying to get into an argument with you as I respect your perspective. I just think it was a lot more than his comments about Kennedy;
    No shit. I never implied that those comments themselves led to his death, but that everything I wrote, the NOI suspension, his finding another path, etc did.

Didn't this suspension serve to further enlighten him because what he thought to be the truth wasn't? and that started him down the path of doing his own thing, which in turn eventually led him to getting assasinated? (of course for being strong and black

The Nation used him as an articulate young man; when he was suspended he lost their protection.
    What the fuck was I saying when I wrote that they turned their back on him? Are you stupid or just reading disabled?

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Kephrem, relax I know youre a young dude; but its pointless insulting people youll never meet. Dont get excited; we disagreed about an insignificant point. We both obviously respect the man and its futile to continue.