Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dead president vs. Battle 1

Quote Originally Posted by jallainINS View Post

edit: i just read the post above this one. if you seriously think anything about smoke blunts verse was better than erics then you are a joke. you must be smoke blunts with a calmer attitude because thats straight ridiculous. my goodness.

If I remember correctly you were one of the ones who voted for your friend Eric. And not only were all of you Eric's friends but didn't even compare line for line or take what was being said in consideration. It's quite clear and obvious who one that one as well. And that's coming from an outside source, I don't know either Eric or Blunts and so I don't take neither ones side. I only compared what they wrote line for line, and word-play being used in thier verses. And schemes aside (meaning not which one was more thought-out cause that might have been Eric's), it's quite obvious who came harder and meaner with it (in otherwords who was rawer) and won that one as well. Which is blunts as I said earlier.

The problem is that sometimes judges or voters, are either friends with the people you vote for so therefore biast about what you like or choose, whether you like to admit that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jallainINS View Post

every post is battle 1 being stupid or dead president calling him stupid.
    There's a difference between being really stupid or playing around or having fun with your opponent. No offense or diss, but have you actually even ever battled anyone at all yet or before ? Like for example on these threads before ?? So that it can be seen or proven that you even know what your talking about or coming from experience. Since you claim that you know something about battling or the battlefield, etc. Cause I have noticed that some people like to only vote or voice their opinions about battles, but have no real experience and in other words have never ever been in a real battle themselves even.

"why doesnt one of you (dead president) shut up so that the other one will shut up since obviously this battle is over and its obvious who won."

I already posted this: and you can keep posting on this thread or whatever but don't expect responses from me cuz i don't beef with lames so i have no beef wit u.

So i pretty much already said i was going to stop responding to him.
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

Quote Originally Posted by Dead President View Post
    "why doesnt one of you (dead president) shut up so that the other one will shut up since obviously this battle is over and its obvious who won."

I already posted this: and you can keep posting on this thread or whatever but don't expect responses from me cuz i don't beef with lames so i have no beef wit u.

So i pretty much already said i was going to stop responding to him.

That's right, you heard. Me and D.P. aint talking or responding to each other no more. I hope that's clear. I couldn't agree more. It's better that way anyways.

VernakuLa

wheres this other dudes verse?

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
    wheres this other dudes verse?

He refused to spit, apparently my verse wasn't to his standards.
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61