Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !*!lord Zero - The Fatal Fantasy Project!! [free Download!!]!*!

Dope..Peace..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

think you meant 4.4/5.
    project is real tight though, sounds professional good job.

lol @ all da mathematicz goin on, thanx for da feedz yall, shit, if any mc's are down, im down to make a mixtape outta these beats how bout it , pm me

LOL didn't see that typo my bad

lemme change that

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Peace LORD
    Great job shit sounds mad ill!Love the whole final fantasy theme and how it all works together!Sounds like you really stepped ya game up on this one!Only criticism i have is that everysong starts off with the sample and then everything else comes in!Otherwise keep it up

Also nice to see the WWI fam puttin these albums out especially that they all have there own themes to them big ups!!!

i don't know much of Final Fantasy as i'm not a video game addict, but i can hear the samples from the game.

1 - beginning is a bit chaotic, but then the piano is nice, wu-ish sound.

2 - in my current mood, i would have mixed the drums a little lower, but it's just me. anyway, nice use of the sample, and i like the electronic little sound.

3 - i like the drums, but the bass is quite annoying.

4 - same remark applies actually.

5 - i like... reminds me of Shitao's atmosphere.

6 - brutal huh. could fit in a soundtrack i guess.

7 - i wanna use more vocals like that, could be funny. original stuff, it's needed.

8 - good variations on the beat. needs to be rapped over, just to check a fast flow.

9 - bass is too high in the mix for me (i used to do exactly the same) but drums are ok.

10 - nice feeling... without the drums, it would remind me "The Big Blue" lol...

11 - wu-ish for sure. good quality beat.

12 - a lil bit too chaotic.

13 - .... really abstract. i don't like it much.

14 - very nice sample, but it's drowned under the drums. anyway, nice.

15 - almost trip-hop. i don't feel the kicks, the rest is good.

16 - nice choice for an outro. there are variations and all...

overall, good project and apparently a nice concept, even if i don't feel too concerned about video games.
    it could have been more versatile, but you had to stick to the concept, so i understand. and anyway, ASP already took that room haha
    but don't you have a problem of compression sometimes or is it my laptop ? i know i got a problem, just want a confirmation.

Thanx For Da Review Shin, Theres Gonna Be Alot More & Better Where This Came From, This Is Only The Beginning!

i only had time to listen to it once and overall is a good project. the samples are all very well and profesional mixed. i can say this album is something like ghost dog...somethin between hip hop and ost tracks. very entertaining.....maybe i'll post also some notes for the tracks after listening to it more. but i remember i liked the first 2-3 tracks very much

good job
    peace zero

they should make a game for this album, and remember the tracks i wanna be on dude..nice job

Wow. It turned out pretty good. Not that I expected anything bad but when you put it out there that it was gonna be FF themed, I just wasnt sure. Lucifers wind is a fav. An MC could come pretty abstract on that. Winged City , I'm a sucker for backwards shit so thats an ill track as well. love it when you flip shit backwards. The intro was tight. I never been one for fighting noises, never really even thought it was called for half the times the RZA done did it but hey. I love that piano loop in the intro, that shit is gold. Years and years ago I would be playing Squaresoft games and notice that they had the illest piano lines to lift but neve did anything with them. I'm finishing listening to all these tracks as I type and the 2 spells just came up. That shit is dope as fuck. I remember that loop that you are using. Wasnt that in FF7? Or 9? Anyway, yeah , you defenitly got somethin here. Doom would murder most of these tracks towards the end. You comin experimental with it LZ and thats what its all about.

Very nice work indeed , thanks for the listen.

Peace and maddd respect.

Thanx For Da Feedback Yall, Mad Aprreciated :d

Peace God, yo Z, I listened to eyyone of these beats lastnite. All I can say is that yah mad talented sun. The whole shit is just crazy, it all fits...I been writtin to a few aswell. Id like to see these 16 tracks wit spit all over em. There was a few that were out this world we on. keep at it. Peace

Pharaoh Snefru

▓PNL Productionz▓ 4th Day Legend's Avatar

...yo Zero dope project, some real nice beats here, you always find those
    craziest samples, got no time to drop a review right now, but just to let you know, I'm feeling this album, good work...

thanx for da feedback 4th, hope da review is a good one ^_^!

DA MIXTAPE IS GOIN DOWN @ http://hiphopjustice.r8.org MAKE SURE YALL SIGN IN N HIT UP DA OPEN MIC SESSION FORUM IF YALL WANNA HOP ON IT

PEACE
    -Z-