Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Doobie You Be??

Yo rocks, you got serious talent son. Marc Ecko betta watch it.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

THANKS.... I AINT TRYING TO START SHIT WITH BIGED BUT HE FRONTS ON GRAFFITI ON A HIPHOP SITE.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Word?? It's one of the elements though. Hmm. Might be a legal thing or somethin'.

Hmmm... I love graffiti though I grew up doing it in class when I was bored on the desk.. paper.. walls.. whatever. But I do my own style of graffitti, maybe one day I will bless the site with a few things. And I am definitly an MC/Freestyler. I have always been able to think quick when not under pressure and rapping/freestyling has always been a major love in my life. It ain't about props or money or winning contests it's all about the love of poetry and rhythym and just being creative and putting a message out there. And through freestyling weather it be here or there you always put your message out and when you can come positive with it or with a meaning you definitly reach that plateau when in a cypher and the love just swarms you.

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    Your beats is wack
    ]
    And you know this because you've heard them right?? lol. Idiot. At least you're acting your age, I'll give you that.

I'll wreck you on your own equipment. If you ever decide to be anything more than a starving critic that it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Hmmm... I love graffiti though I grew up doing it in class when I was bored on the desk.. paper.. walls.. whatever. But I do my own style of graffitti, maybe one day I will bless the site with a few things. And I am definitly an MC/Freestyler. I have always been able to think quick when not under pressure and rapping/freestyling has always been a major love in my life. It ain't about props or money or winning contests it's all about the love of poetry and rhythym and just being creative and putting a message out there. And through freestyling weather it be here or there you always put your message out and when you can come positive with it or with a meaning you definitly reach that plateau when in a cypher and the love just swarms you.
    That's tight man. Any of y'all tryin' to take it all the way? Or is it more for personal reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    And through freestyling weather it be here or there you always put your message out and when you can come positive with it or with a meaning you definitly reach that plateau when in a cypher and the love just swarms you.
    I definately hear that dog. I get the ame feelin' when I'm on the turntables. Just invincible.