Thread: METHOD MAN in MADISON,WI

Veteran Member

Default METHOD MAN in MADISON,WI

opening acts
    8:00 SOUNDMAN: played outkasts greatest hits
    8:45 DJ: played basically the internet nerds guide to real hip hop
    9:15 LUCHA LIBRE *i think* some group from milwaukee them niggas sucked...
    10:00 STRIKE: he fuckin killed it after the show i bought his album and mixtape...local dude from detroit he was in 8 mile supposedly he looked a lil different in person

then

11:00 MASTA KILLA: came out in all black wit a urlacher jersey on and fuckin ripped it
    INSPECTAH DECK: came out and killed it everybody was waitin for his verse off triumph which would come later that night MET HIM AFTER THE CONCERT JUST (when he was about to get on his bus) TO SAY WHATS UP he asked where he could get *green up here* and dapped me my brother and one of my homies but security told as to back the fuck up before we could let him know he was a big motherfucker in real life i thought he was like average sized but i mean he was lke 6'3 maybe

STREETLIFE/METHODMAN: streetlife pointed in the crowd and said *i bet u got some good pussy* to some bitches lol methodman stood on the crowds hands did like 3 stage dives and a flip into the crowd

ended at 12:45 so they were on stage almost 2 hours killin it

overall the concert was fuckin raw and i'll support meth/any of the wu anytime they comeback good turnout too shit was lookin weak at first maybe 20 people in line when they opened the doors but the shit was packed tight by the time meth got on

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

3 stage dives! The crowd made Meth feel good. Way cool.

Veteran Member

he played the intro and everyone snapped

MAKE MARIJUANA LEGAL,
    MAKE MARIJUANA LEGAL,
    MAKE MARIJUANA LEGAL,

did they do iron god chamber off of masta killas album?