Ankle breaker like Uncle Drew at Rucker, impetus to coroners
    Criminal mind devoted to reprisals, homicidal urges never idle
    Genocide General, bedlam bloody as piranha menstrual cycles
    Heavy metal rebel takes it to fatal level, verbal murder material
    Nine millimeter spitter, boa constrictor fingers strangled triggers
    Norman Bates rests in peace at graveyard after psycho unit bars
    Grisly pen stroke, coke rhymes potent like lethal lines I just wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face Nelson View Post
    ultimately ma timely tongue lashin on beats means i dont feel the shit thats taxin u be catch fashion on beat lashin it deep like jeeeurr seet seet
    mad respect shown like kissin of feet i miss em my g...let me free and let me be see im D...hit home n zone to janet jackson nasheeds...jeez the pain flees n im back to the
    same me quite a journey shit used to burn me how the f did end up near gurnsey...yo D's nearly thirty man twice ma age rock this very surname on jerseys
    nuff retorts of course dudes movin off course that extra eff to the chick of ya dreams..quadruple teamin self esteems ya baby sshoot brute. son u don't own a coop frontin . frontin without a backbone ya Mrs or her attitude will stay vicious. doobies but no loose leafs nine months on Wednesday mute the truth how could how can u..lounging in backbackground I'm a mack with the soundclouds. jack frost with the boot sole chop from out the boxxx...watt watt watt

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Take down your temputure put down your register
    I'm Impossible to measure
    Read lines at leisure suit Larry convention
    Made call connections intercept you wild leopards
    I’m a Leopold leave you folded
    Like napkins and pantyhose
    Repo tow flows your anti homes
    I grip step check left amp the ref
    Mad max beyond thunder dome
    Plunder clones out cha vanity’s emptiness
    I come down thunderous
    Making me wonder this
    Soul clasped to the neckless around her neck
    Check on the patient I’m known as dr. no
    My flow be cold as the blizzard of 94
    So I rip n raw spit it hard as ya nose bone
    Don’t know these clones
    They trying spit flames without the nitro
    I don’t need the hydro I’m always angry
    So don’t temp me
    My suit not a rental G
    I own my own records G

PRODIGAL SUN

Adonis lover of Greek mythology when I impregnated Sophie
    Chris Webber wolverine will force resilient emcees to push a t
    Drake in blackface homosexuals, Zsa Zsa Gabor glitzy scandals
    Vaginal stains act like supermen when they reside at Lois Lane
    Flamboyant gay actors in roles of thugs like Sean James and PJ
    Stoolpigeon cats in lab rats’ turncoats reside in canary habitats
    Only time emcees resemble Antonio Montana is at end of movie
    Bloody tsunami, butchery as grisly as resurrected aborted babies
    I’ll snuff these youngsters while I remain free like Casey Anthony
    Slug sprayer blow holes thru your dome like depleted ozone layer
    Shoot up quick like heroin addicts, anatomies blown to bacon bits
    Scalp lacerations size of Mars indentations, despicable dissections
    Bloody torsos held by severed limbs, shins bandaged with foreskin
    Large intestines twisted to pasta like Italian mafia did Jimmy Hoffa
    Tag toes comatose like Philip Seymour Hoffman after he overdosed
    Liberace colorful fags left in body bags draped by LGBT rainbow flags

It go
    Sheep lord, lord sheep
    Reap deep skeet on the sheets
    Made her cum rivers
    Shut up liver and just chill
    I’m the villain off the hook
    Know we off the books
    Start analyzing I’m hide tide rising
    Flight finding mind ironing out issues
    Sharp harp cart parts in mail order
    Slowly import cha avoid tariffs
    Mister fantastic stretches ya limbs
    Skip skins I’m about undressed
    Know the best even now
    So ya Best recognize
    Or I’m a start displaying the odds

PRODIGAL SUN

Death wish felonies pedigree, Paul Kersey no mercy
    Threats dealt as fatal as Bourdain with bath robe belt
    Renegade emcees couldn’t hang with help of Kate Spade
    Hip-hop henchman pledgin’ allegiance to sinful heathens
    Sodom and Gomorrah sulphur repertoire, brimstone bars
    Dragon's lair when flames cremate wigs like electric chair
    Dr. Kevorkian Thanatron pain killer, destruction harbinger
    Kevlar coated street soldier, weaponry of rhino poachers
    General Zod villain in Lex Luthor rebellions, pen Leviathan
    Enough extremist bars to build ISIS cells, cartel death knells
    Houston has a problem soon as I rap-a-lot, slug shells drop
    Tuco Salamanca breakin’ bad of Manuel Noriega in Panama
    Dirty Callahan caliber cannon, 187s due to Smith & Wessons
    Lone wolf attired cause I do everything in murderous fashion
    World Cup striker of anything that moves like sightless snipers
    It's all about benjamins when I cause emcees to bankrupt like Lil’ Kim

Yea like why do i like always there like paper but then not drawn there if I mess up yes alley oop a ball going up that good friend who talks listens but like she feels me what the damn I'm not perfect it's like finding a $20 dollar bill on the floor like you feel me ? To here I feeling like I want to do this so yea yea I i must be controlling steering no I don't want to go to another country I have gone somewhere i took off to day a new entry the year is 2 0 18 can remember as years have passed by like why do i it's a long story like it happened it has been a while it came crazy but I'm here with you or you but thanks if you even want to kick it with me yea yes so a my present 2 a cool man it's just I'm here I can't do nothing but man yea let's speak of you how are you how you been what how what have you been doing ? Cool just thinking of some crazy stuff yea to continue real crazy time I see like things all around like a circle drawn but like I see stuff outside the yea I to have said like would you guys just like like actually see hang out just coming out with this like I I'm listening to music but I have to be writing down yes words that come out thank you for making me feel real really like I can't really say but I can throw ing words are they they come out very yea they come out in very nice font so like I walk how have people how did they start it goes back who are the new ones guys my name is this fool the fool you see I have to write but so it comes throwing a football they flying with speed we catch then we go over the field post yea you see the car pulling up it came from around the street having to leave no yea I'm cruisin all I have seen I like yea all the old stuff see everything like I still here to really think of everything up to today it's cool now I yea who I would say hi nah nobody I would take trips I'm really starting to feel it's very beautiful just written down the music influences yes some they make me want to be me the person who I am crazy how music gets played how do we hear about to go to the spot the pad happy cuz I know it will be so something spe-different me I this yea a small city outside of a big city crazy how snares kicks claps and other sounds like it hits as if it wasn't so bomb yea I really like that line I was just reminded of how the feeling was how it came felt and actually feel it really happened it really happened I can't believe I really had it I can never forget it forget that really crazy ti to you know that fool so now I just relax be calm no but I like to chill yea a comfortable spot yes holding on one hand up a dip perhaps then a normal dance slow dancing yea I no i cannot wait till a song ends yea what I have put I think it will come out cool w words come coming out I am saying them do or will like do do you like should I climb up yes slide up no I make it smooth would kick imagine I pass out I would leave no spring landing smooth no it don't hurt I'm I take off how would I get home water not being drunk yea when I get home yes I do need that low bass would you come and chill I can show you what would we do just hang if all slim we do we we would just get alcohol but I would move it away yes we would chill no I'm no p I m p just like a massaging chair surround sound I would travel far a smooth ride all the way yea like lyft it would be a limo driver me just get dropped off yes a beer can falling away where do we enter it would be a crazy morning I just waiting I look to it every once in a while sometimes I needing to shut up what do i say everything all at once continuing they stretch take off go pretty yea we can take off we slow down but we re lax catch up what would you do would you like I would hear you rested a lot of days yea I be seeing trash whatever is on my mente yea I can run yea marine morning clouds ver so fun I'm going to exit take off leave I must go up a bridge this a desk chair yea I got to balance I see curbs gray roads traffic lights road signs like I'm stuck so this is boom boom how does this beat go does it go go does it go it it goes so yea it sounds who would you huh hug me oh thank you yes like I be still lost somewhere else I like we just be putting shit up this fool that kicks it all relax just hanging out oh yea what's up yes I do walk yea I be seeing if you interested just hit me up I this tall I can spin nothing taking off I start floating I having a helmet yea I have to jump a fence kicking it yea they have water I to be here all inside I ki I have been here for so many hours hitting backboards running jumping at all of them I going out through the other side traveling slipping but with grip yes I continuing like I think I have lost 50 pounds in one day now night time so close yea it's over there about 12 miles west how do how can I see I see I did very cool like yea we we so close it yea be ing up there sliding down just taking walking out gone making it back I treating you better I can remember like yes you were are you were so cool I can't forget what like after school I would have so much to write about yea I went yes like entering doors then exiting the music beats where yea how they play played every morning it was very hermoso should I would of tried harder me this like I how would of I done it crazy how we use these instruments only they are very special like we needed them like would I didn't ever think but yes that time was young thank you whoever was with me these beats rhythms speak to me they sound really dope like I feel a gang of shit what should I speak more of today yes I am blank leaving a favorite place everything like it kicks in how you were dressed today I being me like I want to go play no not girls I like I want to just be calm all relaxed relaxation where should I go next who like who would you follow me before I like get angry or like when I just want to be left alone this always yes makes me feel like me sort of like a train on a freeway just on on the road how lights signs the highway system all set up real sickly who has found me the only fool on the bus at 1 am knocked out I like the way you look right now you be looking yea you are fine what is it no I can not explain you just be looking good many things can remind me i do remember like a girl that disappears like no thing like here then gone but in a slow motion camera photo effect way only you see it like on t v in a film or show it looks sick as if a person was just dreaming or thinking of some one body
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzy Up View Post
    Yea like why do i like always there like paper but then not drawn there if I mess up yes alley oop a ball going up that good friend who talks listens but like she feels me what the damn I'm not perfect it's like finding a $20 dollar bill on the floor like you feel me ? To here I feeling like I want to do this so yea yea I i must be controlling steering no I don't want to go to another country I have gone somewhere i took off to day a new entry the year is 2 0 18 can remember as years have passed by like why do i it's a long story like it happened it has been a while it came crazy but I'm here with you or you but thanks if you even want to kick it with me yea yes so a my present 2 a cool man it's just I'm here I can't do nothing but man yea let's speak of you how are you how you been what how what have you been doing ? Cool just thinking of some crazy stuff yea to continue real crazy time I see like things all around like a circle drawn but like I see stuff outside the yea I to have said like would you guys just like like actually see hang out just coming out with this like I I'm listening to music but I have to be writing down yes words that come out thank you for making me feel real really like I can't really say but I can throw ing words are they they come out very yea they come out in very nice font so like I walk how have people how did they start it goes back who are the new ones guys my name is this fool the fool you see I have to write but so it comes throwing a football they flying with speed we catch then we go over the field post yea you see the car pulling up it came from around the street having to leave no yea I'm cruisin all I have seen I like yea all the old stuff see everything like I still here to really think of everything up to today it's cool now I yea who I would say hi nah nobody I would take trips I'm really starting to feel it's very beautiful just written down the music influences yes some they make me want to be me the person who I am crazy how music gets played how do we hear about to go to the spot the pad happy cuz I know it will be so something spe-different me I this yea a small city outside of a big city crazy how snares kicks claps and other sounds like it hits as if it wasn't so bomb yea I really like that line I was just reminded of how the feeling was how it came felt and actually feel it really happened it really happened I can't believe I really had it I can never forget it forget that really crazy ti to you know that fool so now I just relax be calm no but I like to chill yea a comfortable spot yes holding on one hand up a dip perhaps then a normal dance slow dancing yea I no i cannot wait till a song ends yea what I have put I think it will come out cool w words come coming out I am saying them do or will like do do you like should I climb up yes slide up no I make it smooth would kick imagine I pass out I would leave no spring landing smooth no it don't hurt I'm I take off how would I get home water not being drunk yea when I get home yes I do need that low bass would you come and chill I can show you what would we do just hang if all slim we do we we would just get alcohol but I would move it away yes we would chill no I'm no p I m p just like a massaging chair surround sound I would travel far a smooth ride all the way yea like lyft it would be a limo driver me just get dropped off yes a beer can falling away where do we enter it would be a crazy morning I just waiting I look to it every once in a while sometimes I needing to shut up what do i say everything all at once continuing they stretch take off go pretty yea we can take off we slow down but we re lax catch up what would you do would you like I would hear you rested a lot of days yea I be seeing trash whatever is on my mente yea I can run yea marine morning clouds ver so fun I'm going to exit take off leave I must go up a bridge this a desk chair yea I got to balance I see curbs gray roads traffic lights road signs like I'm stuck so this is boom boom how does this beat go does it go go does it go it it goes so yea it sounds who would you huh hug me oh thank you yes like I be still lost somewhere else I like we just be putting shit up this fool that kicks it all relax just hanging out oh yea what's up yes I do walk yea I be seeing if you interested just hit me up I this tall I can spin nothing taking off I start floating I having a helmet yea I have to jump a fence kicking it yea they have water I to be here all inside I ki I have been here for so many hours hitting backboards running jumping at all of them I going out through the other side traveling slipping but with grip yes I continuing like I think I have lost 50 pounds in one day now night time so close yea it's over there about 12 miles west how do how can I see I see I did very cool like yea we we so close it yea be ing up there sliding down just taking walking out gone making it back I treating you better I can remember like yes you were are you were so cool I can't forget what like after school I would have so much to write about yea I went yes like entering doors then exiting the music beats where yea how they play played every morning it was very hermoso should I would of tried harder me this like I how would of I done it crazy how we use these instruments only they are very special like we needed them like would I didn't ever think but yes that time was young thank you whoever was with me these beats rhythms speak to me they sound really dope like I feel a gang of shit what should I speak more of today yes I am blank leaving a favorite place everything like it kicks in how you were dressed today I being me like I want to go play no not girls I like I want to just be calm all relaxed relaxation where should I go next who like who would you follow me before I like get angry or like when I just want to be left alone this always yes makes me feel like me sort of like a train on a freeway just on on the road how lights signs the highway system all set up real sickly who has found me the only fool on the bus at 1 am knocked out I like the way you look right now you be looking yea you are fine what is it no I can not explain you just be looking good many things can remind me i do remember like a girl that disappears like no thing like here then gone but in a slow motion camera photo effect way only you see it like on t v in a film or show it looks sick as if a person was just dreaming or thinking of some one body
    son writing fucking novels fam

PRODIGAL SUN

Underground guru diver in Thailand cave rescues
    Murder visualizer, Lyft driver turned the equalizer
    I’m cold calculated like Einstein's brain on dry ice
    I fantasize of pure demise, panoramas paralyzed
    Paint grisly landscapes with spite of my mind-state
    Came to America to cause the damage of Al-Qaeda
    Pugnacious stances, handle beef like slaughterhouses
    Mexican Moses how I part asses, from thorax to anus
    Red-bellied piranha mentality, devour what is near me
    Blood streaks leak, carnage of Discovery’s shark week
    Homicides at dusk, sentience shackled by chains of lust
    My tire crowbar annihilates like pickaxe did Trump’s star
    No life-saving surgeries after I assassinate in first-degree
    Bury all enemies middle of sea deep like Titanic’s wealthy
    Iceberg size deadly weaponry made souls abandon bodies
    At foes’ funerals only to comfort their susceptible widows

Open ya books numbers my hooks be cooks in the kitchen
    Speaks through ya vocals
    I vodka shot cha Hitchcock
    My flows rock earths to souls equilibrium
    Verbal’s marbles get carvel
    Left to the lifts drift gifts slips drips
    Bang through bongs like silicone tits
    Rebate quick quips flip nip slips
    Grips be ledge I grab graze the tees I shit out cha shirts
    Part cha mind fluid gets drunk through straws
    Hammer hog particle icicle whiffle bat
    Hippo raps get edited down to blubber
    Burn ya rubber ya just the blobs long lost sister
    twin brother from sixteen different mothers
    got these degrees separated like solar eclipses
    give ya mother a rubber and she sees what’s she’s been missing
    bunt slice mics been ghosted by how I host segments
    impregnate the tracks with chaos been displayed odds
    looks jagged edge sing ya profile to bed program lo-fi dope flows high profile mile dribble double by how I bubble these heads down to pimples and get busted more than splotches on zombies that approaches
    its just another second in the land of the dead
    know where trump gave rosie head

PRODIGAL SUN

Bird flu spreader, el pollo loco here to ruffle feathers
    Venom marvel villain pledgin’ devotion to evil heathens
    Hollow tips strike harder than 8.2 quake in South Pacific
    Benicio Del Toro sicario, Mexicano en el dia del soldado
    Anguish initiator with specialty in torture of Matt Graver
    Labeled mental patient after I chewed thru straightjacket
    Irate dialect as crazy as Japanese kamikaze combat pilots
    Razor sharp vernacular severs jugulars, therapeutic terror
    Mass murder metaphors, grim aberrations filled with gore
    Antediluvian intricate intellect, abhorrent anarchy architect
    Vile visions of David Koresh burnt flesh, Meg when it thresh
    Headless horsemen cavalcade, crazed like Sprewell in braids
    Strangulate throats, have Reggie Miller give signs of a choke
    Criminal material constantly fatal as Oxy laced with fentanyl
    Collateral damage, plasma spillage of an Amityville 12 gauge
    TEC wet Aretha’s neck because she wouldn’t give me respect

I be been yea i be yea all like here sittin like there is nothing to do yes all done finished i got a award as i go no running i stop but still continue yea i be passing through this place they lock the doors a garage i have to be over here yea i just going through i constantly winning have i might have of gotten beaten like yea i are you strong will yea i be going to very different places breaking wood yes i was so like how what do i will i fall through a hole i just wake up who the f udge woke me up i get up still look am i i get off the roof jump i dont dance but have i yea i have prac tice tried like if the catch was good how yes very far i yea i be catching all i go somewhere else move pass start still take off im even in places i have not seen ok i must jump out where do i i have oh yea i be seeing me so like passing through yea how like it happens how far should i take this do you like read and trip take a trip like why dont you hit me this me me some person would they be around yes like you buy stuff it has a lot of liquid what kind of lights are they orange white or like a light yellow grey white i see would you like for this to sound all here i saying hi to all yea there are many cars oh uh hello beep yea like i just put my signal have lights i think they no they dont act crazy i go somewhere else a place i they see each other all the time they do not kick it they yea i guess they they bump sounds crazy yea i have to leave i having to go have you guessed would we be in steps me upstairs but you downstairs at night i just imagine orange lights i having to go down that fool was dope i go but i have to like through a way around oh hey whats up yea like we would have any place to ourselves i dont think anybody can beat me i ve said this like a few years back ago where would i not dribble a ball next how are you what are you like i have to go through some crazy sh ish i think this building is empty through like a fool all quick but yea i think i have i have broken ish where do we go i tnink these signs are guiding me this way what 2 miles no over here in a diff erent way i see houses businesses i needing to relax i all just kicking back my weight as you move my construction truck tire do you i would look into your eyes would you look at me back i believe i will pass like this yea every light somehow i pass have i gotten notes how yea that was a long time ago i know its like a milk carton it has to be smashed thrown out yes i do not want to eat i think my place of where i have to go says a lot of miles i ll get there yea yes i must continue who is in back i wonder where the fuck im going im not going to whitecastle yes i must go through a mission we can leave something out yea will i see all the united states maybe earth yea its asleep lets not go there will this stomach touch i see them all in illustrations its like i have been gone i have been away different spots im stuck all i can do people going fast im old i think i will get there like nothing do i get friend requests today i feel like listening to something i can relate to i got to keep quiet this shit is dope shoes will waste i have got to look out i be seeing ish yea i have to keep going my car didnt break down where do i go like a circle these mountains be keeping me warm where in the fuck pretty soon grey will come out i will physically be old i want to go over here
    Trip

PRODIGAL SUN

Inert rebellions, emcees lack will like Aretha Franklin
    I’ll make them put down a mic like a buster did Tyson
    Assassination vocation, closed curtain lethal injections
    Poisonous penmanship, schizophrenic sick manuscripts
    Lyrical material as sick as Eazy-E tainted blood samples
    This devil rap how I get malevolent evil like fallen angel
    I’m the reason Satan doesn’t sleep, Grim Reap technique
    I bring so much wickedness that priests abandon churches
    Captain Howdy sickness too much for exorcist apprentices
    Demonic possessed disposition dangerous as Italian bridges