Where you be like I would want to talk like yea I had been losing cool yes how how u be yes to be around not the parking lot but around it's like the palm tree all there yes how it moves yea yes some the wind slow slowly moving still it moves so so sick yes look look at it whoo wooo whoo came up with something cannot put it my break but I have had to continue being here it's cool to just come up oh ok bye so so just thoughts that come up like what to hear what to ok let me be here I yes to think it is like so cool it comes out where can I throw this so high but far now to be talking walking no above wheels I be this fool just me some a being my height yea the walk the quiet like should I just let's today just ok but not prepared so I'm here like where to go no I can take it so so far like having to somewhere I yes am here in this place just been thinking of so many things stuff all chill but I couldn't what do you see clouds sky trees roofs I don't like jumping houses to houses today like I have to go out like I have to get out clothes shoes all calm waiting for the weather so many drinks crazy how it can be cool staying near this place have you visited really preparing myself yes a cool so very home a yes cool ass place what would it be if some place wouldn't of been in that place just to be able to see the trees like you 'll be it stands out now leaving I do not cannot dance yes just been here what have you been doing like I really been thinking what to put yes my notebook is so cool makes me be like I got to chill to get at do I get or should I just yes the many I didn't want to talk about them right now the truth yes I love this ish hey what are you doing yea just here for a couple of minutes it's cool yea having watch out yes letters falling they go up so very cool I have been not practicing but I feel it I be this some fool me yea he stays I miss the old days yea it was cool now today still here I just had been thinking of shit yea it has been a good day like tell me yes I do like man what a place like yes it's beautiful calming now where to go where to be should I take the trip oh yea like my old place a motorized bike without a motor yea it's cool all around out yes good turn going up steps stairs sort of like excite bike so cool sick where should I go I would just walk yes now here should I hit up this girl all so just them crazy to look but I just been being quiet I are I think they they are so attractive it's like would they want me or no what a crazy place would you like to go I cannot stop thinking man yea it's cool like it's about to rain I couldn't ask for anything better like when it falls yes off with a puffy jacket smooth just to be thinking of shit stuff it's not shit yea walking by