Thread: Official Freestyle Thread

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

javelin smash these niccas, acutally cash seems quicker as i start rattleing heads for fees, mechanically bred ta bleed, ahead of these mc's when it comes to spittin up a free..style been a wild child for a long while no more actin crazed n foul just crazy now as i amaze the crowd put em in a daze like wow!!!
    Days turn to decadez n pages turn to books been away fo a bit but dont think im gone for good Show up in the hood with a hoodie on dont get misunderstood i still rep the streets even if i was an executive of a company, come with me and u will see how to turn tha otha cheek, as i burn anotha B, bogart that shyt n earn sum substantial cream
    Aint too many more advance than me, hold more grams than youve ever seen, got a unkown stance that will punch holes fast in any cutthroats path, shut doors fast n lock em, guns ive cocked em bodys ive rocked em, crack ive rocked up, body bags r bound to pop up, a pound ive chopped up, been in the clouds n got stuck but now im coming down so watch out ready to run the town n shout out whos still witme!!??

Im proud ta say im still around today done sum thangs that should of kept me down permanently i deservd to achieve n overcome theze uncertainties recircuit the worst in me to a perfect person to be
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

flippin' birds when them white and dangerous 'niccas' come through my area, laugh'n harder than Krusted Krooked Klown's with malaria. mental hysteria while we scare'n ya 42's on ya dues, read like I said reverse Picasso time of tha month sickka than blood transfuse. 3 striped shoes what I choose when I grab the cheech and chong skateboard, rush hour 6 freak'n out pulp fiction verbal infliction of a golden horde. labeled ya henry ford Nazi kill'n and will'n to extinct jewish folk's record, so much info with this tempo keep it simplo' back to childish gamibno's drawing board. look'n for that guy with my spy'd private eyed wanting a reward, ain't got no money then I'll throw you a 'kiddie machino' draft board. Like your lord I'm not on board can't afford those adored, touch your 7th chamber revival "O3EY's survival" tears of joy fully restored. thank'n me cause your free never see what you'll never be center bee, sting ya like police message in a bottle: "rhymes you read written from a chosen trustee".

more fucked than a German sex doll, stolen like Barbie don't bar me bitch pudding dirty mess hall. what-what in da' butt rap smut cut 1 leg equals your 3 dog mutt, fuck a hut i'll chill where I grill warm weather only whether dikes rock a crew cut. knife in that gut which I cut underground velvet like miss andy, warhol'd art movie sweetly playing over our history labeled 'cotton candy'. saga of dandy the devil and day, arcade fire neon bible liar catholic pregnant sire chucky 6? wanting more child's play. shit my bad re-reading my drunk as hell verbal rhymes, slow drunk like a skunk pepe le pew while I screw you great depression in this session called hard times.

The crippler, keep the trigger rippin flesh ripplin blood drippin
    Scatter body parts of human garbage in a park no littering
    Seems as if you're illiterate so I'll have to kill u literally
    Rap over symphonies from jaws of defeat snatch Victory
    Lyrics illustrate the fate of clowns tried to take the crown
    Choke on they own flow til they drown a lame sound,
    left Lost in a Land Before Time with they prehistoric rhymes
    Im a Tyrannosaurus of crime reptilian draconian enzymes
    unleash catastrophic events bring your end times

Rewind the feed as i sell dimes of weed ta tha sons of anarchy
    Lungs get strangled fast crime bosses tryin ta set me up like tango cash
    I dont have to explain to yo ass what happens if u stray in my path ill blow ya brains with a well placed flow ya fag
    Better go away or ill explode wit rage like a abusive husband in the olden dayZ
    I cause big trouble like kurt russell as i exert muscle ta those who lurk in tha shadowz
    Castrate ya assholez cant wait ta grab hold of my long awaited cash flow
    As i throw away mementos n stay fresher then mentos, lets go to a special place where heads roll fuck city cops especially metro, sick in the head n mental text flow displays my credentialz i
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

fast forward the need of a hungry seed & sold for 10 cents, saw your picture white ass un-dangerous body sold parts in segments. dry and shy shriveled in vegas loathing in bodegas with fear, tried to kill me officially thrill me below a nigga in the south bloody mouth so severe, like mick jagger or jay-z official wu fan of the british gunners, while ya spit'n Arsenals of pigeon crap finished last Jamaican sled runners. lets face it while I mace it with a golden stream, you and I would only be friends if you were good lyrically like a pipe dream.

lets face it you can't force a rhyme like time passing type casting words as the reader duels the mind of verbal swords, Apt. 223 dr. doom lives there "don't care" rumor has it he breathes LSD air listening to dolly parton records. forced rhymes in boring lyrical times and now i'm dead like samhain, glenn was a misfit and a singer possible swinger heard he chills in spain. pinky and my brain can't sustain this pain can't rap i'll admits, so peace on this shit piece of shit peace closed doors reveal dead body's "would you fuck me?" buffalo bill while I kill vintage collection of girls ugly black & blue slits.

off the hinges like fiend binges my clique nocturnal ninja's
    racial profiling whyling cops get greeted with dirty gutter syringes
    eye stabbing adventures bloody ventures throw in the towel boxers give em dentures
    I'm a leader to you turtles like splinter leave em boxed out like centers
    send you to the most high tell big and pac I said hi
    dumb fucks caught bad luck like a shooter having a seizure during a drive-by
    my bitches bullet fly contenders shit on em so much on battles bring the toilet by
    classic as the doors cats die during catastrophic wars

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

catastrophic wars r comin no time to start runnin
    just squeeze triggers and bust bullets by hundreds
    against the real enemy that dont want us to be friends
    make us kill each other and pretend its cuz of guns
    tryin to take them then then be havin all the fun
    playin G-O-D, thats blasphemy, askin Dark Masters please
    make them bastards bleed like Assassins Creed
    against a Masonic Templar regime I point red beams
    attempted head schemes make me bust like a wet dream
    they bullet fiends serve em pieces ballistic slipstreams
    undo they seams bullets rip fabric of reality
    programmed with the kill em all mentality
    stand up straight like my dick a Neo to this Matrix
    peelin banana clips when I go ape shit,
    make societal rapists spray piss
    you cant apologize its too late bitch *blam*

lyrical cheese shredder fighting off rappers like a green kung-fu turtle, NYPD rolled up and saw the violence shocked silence while ya girl smiles saying she's infertile. I blame her girdle probably so dam young maybe a fan of my pokemon dick squirtle, been down so long gonna rebel and yell for a Marley 'Uprising' over the suppressive hurtle. "in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty" but now it's to late, as Bob said once & showed off his gun wounds to the coon's to kill tha hate.

As i jump on the scene i got u mcs runnin from me like forest gump in a tree
    I dont say junk i dont mean as leave lumps on ya spleen
    Causin ya lungs to bleed hittin u herbs bigga than my blunts of weed
    Ya punk ya dweeb dont fuck with me..
    Your raps belong in the toilet like im takin a dump n pee, leave u in a slump.of sea..men
    U wanna be an elite than come with me than,
    I got frees that will freeze ya blood that bleeds
    Im so love va ly with this tonugatry
    Spit ammunition gunnery so sick like a std gonahrea
    As i run through legions..u ugly demons get plugged with ease when..
    I do this so simple n easy, pop u like pimples thats greasy
    Leave marks on ya face like dimples feel the ripple effect
    Single handedly twistin ya neck till ya spine is above ya chest
    I got rhymes for dayz lyrical tech nines that spray
    Infect ya mind with rage when blow minds away
    My flows divine n sa..cred ur thoughts r so bitter i can taste it
    Leave u wasted like GTA did. Fake as plastic lil maggots my spit is laced with acid tablets
    So ur sure to trip out got something to say..ill hit u in ur big mouth
    Get out of my way when i got adversarys in my crosshairs
    Been a boss here for the last. 5 yearz while ur barely wet behind ears
    Im a vet thats lightyears ahead in everyway..

lost in a maze of passages of hip hop sacrilege
    mummys boys get wrapped in bandages,
    bitch please you do no damage im savage,
    your raps is at best average
    my batting average .45 with a hammer sledge,
    eat a sandwich then, with yo strawberry jam
    spread from the head of a ham,
    blow holes in hoes with 44s like Son of Sam
    damn, this rap shit is too easy
    pay for a new car with your wifes Visa,
    you should call me Julius Caesar,
    toss your body parts like banana peelings,
    dunk your head in the McDonalds greaser,
    bitch if u tryin to get to Hell Ill give u a lift,
    Im sick bumpin triple Six while makin hits,
    on bitches thats faker than plastic tits

I see you still coming at me wondering why you still try, poor guy read my rhymes blazed and amazed probably made ya cry. "how the fuck can you get wasted from a dam video game?", Generally Tame Amateur's go get style cause Grandma's Titty Awaits your frame. give mc's a new pin name like miss.dick-game or major flame so flash on, rhyming like little john no structure stay quiet while I riot see you in the corner like a mute swan. so stay black oh wait you cant come back cause you ain't, got style so go stand in the sand and finger your fucking taint.

destructive ways hit like trucks on the highway, do things my way as i tie dye fags that come at me sideways, i keep on rockin the button up, these guys just fucking suck, as i construct a brand new trend, been in different avenues n dens, only to find my work valued as Ten Stars, life for me has Been Hard, as i Bend Scars ta End Your Life, Center Stage i Devistate the Tectonic Plates n cause Earthquakes where i walk, make the Earth shake when i talk, don't care about the Birthplace of a Thug, still stick it to ya with Igenuity, Been livin in sin Usually, waiting for a Happy Endin Pursuin Dreams...doin a free on the computer screen is cool to me, take ya Elusive Phines n weigh ya out on da Triple Beam, Simple Schemes leave me to be Fresh like Listorene, Physically out due you, with Physical Pain, bring Miserable Shame ta ya Individuals Fame, Obeys got a lot grudges, as i survey the scene n get held up by Crutches, blow the earth out of Circumfrence, still bussin raps n crushin cats, dustin chaps off when i attack ya give ya slack jaw, im way past raw, don't act soft as i rock snap hats off hatracks n ride in hatchbacks, smokein out of ziplocks keep ya lips locked if ya don't want to get hit dawg..

whatever man squash beef like the last Mohican chief watching his people dying, catch me lying? I'm 30 plus LSD hit-flying lyrical schizo like Richard "is it something I said?" just prying. reggae fan's still crying over troubles in the ghetto's, to quick to stick up more niggas at the neck with stiletto's. gotta move on hands in the air with the sochi medal around my body, atop the rest of the world but when your dead who'll remember this moment try to embody. lets face it what's the point of all this shit anyways, when the forum's gone 1000 or more posts will be repaved over like freeways.