Thread: Official Freestyle Thread

Quote Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
    switchblade sticker ghetto fab collab on ya mental ab rib kicker, got drunk quicker inhaled the liquor empty pockets while I smash eye sockets punched KO count never came quicker. guns blasting while you bicker standing tall against the wall end up first to fall last to crawl out from the rubble more annoying than fresh stubble, so I cut ya free and wish you first to die give you life with out earth's trouble. burst the bubble found out life isn't perfect now your imperfect while I blemish ya dreams, popping mental schemes as it streams like instagram I'm inglorious bastard winning over your fantasy teams. Heard your extremes in subliminal supremes thought up but never brought up passed over the month of may with thoughts led astray, which way the cube gleams beyond my minds eye catching a Caucasian wearing a black tie call it cliché. fuck what he say only a handful of mc's can touch what the fuck I spit, hit the end of your blunt punch it out on the ground round for round pound for pound test me and be the next to sleep at earths pit.

(the shoot out from the dice, the silence in the lights, the late night heist, the thieves in the night)

First to battle last to die sword slayer ghetto layer chill here you'll need a prayer, Understated never dated ill fated winner over all stand tall never lose when I'm debated. Catch a mc by the tail watch him fail while he squirms like sperm worms, Keep on moving while us better mc's stay proving your infected obvious detected your neglected like deadly germs. Youthful rappers best known as wu dick slappers to the face without a trace of grace making me laugh as I hold my golden staff, Obviously you need to hone your craft best take out that ass shaft. U use as inspiration face it your birth was an accident your pop's condom broke now your here as a joke while I sit back and toke on uplifting truth sticks you only use as ignorant mind kicks.

Me and Obey second to Nas with the nastiness no plastic bitch you just got bagged you scum-bag old hag
    street beef is really gun-tag soldiers sent to satan as the slug hits his rag
    His dad heard the news the shooters territory he flamed through the steel blue
    caught the kid sleeping his mama weeping around quarter of two
    two communities divided in two sides i caught the moment of truth ride
    with both arms raised in protest when martial law comes guns i refused to hide
    die before i lay down for their belief's and as they knocked on the door i prepared to knock out his teeth
    i'm the rottie with no leash so a beast is unleashed casket closed flows we need more police deceased
    forced trauma drama a deadly game of foul-play hell on earth ways
    some we under-take throw them to the snakes hissing behind the gates
    trayvone hoodie on as i blast-a-way no escape he smashed the maze
    blunts lit hash n' haze eyes red ready to absorb the rays
    over forty rappers aged still rapping at a premature stage
    how can you be free when your minds in a cage?
    were dying noone is fazed the cruel summer craze
    firm biz talking burn bridge walking the phantom sparking
    you might whip the man but you can't park him
    when he died the sky was double darkened beyond imagination
    the lady quit hating after penetration i sent sensation
    lacing lyrical joints a fiend to prove a point the head christians couldn't anoint
    probably will leave me leaking for the way i'm always publicly speaking from the truth beacon
    the mind stays strong even if the physical is deeply weakened but when revenge time comes everything i let off was heat-seeking
    if they put me on section-8 i'll break the lease code stays red
    Last edited by Mantra; 05-23-2014 at 06:30 PM.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Me and Obey second to Nas with the nastiness no plastic bitch you just got bagged you scum-bag old hag
    die before i lay down for their belief's and as they knocked on the door i prepared to knock out his teeth
    i'm the rottie with no leash so a beast is unleashed casket closed flows we need more police deceased
    lacing lyrical joints a fiend to prove a point the head christians couldn't anoint
    probably will leave me leaking for the way i'm always publicly speaking from the truth beacon
    the mind stays strong even if the physical is deeply weakened but when revenge time comes everything i let off was heat-seeking
    Ill
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

thanks bro!

Hell razah

yeah J.T.S. that shit is dope. keep up the good rhymes yo'

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
    switchblade sticker ghetto fab collab on ya mental ab rib kicker, got drunk quicker inhaled the liquor empty pockets while I smash eye sockets punched KO count never came quicker. guns blasting while you bicker standing tall against the wall end up first to fall last to crawl out from the rubble more annoying than fresh stubble, so I cut ya free and wish you first to die give you life with out earth's trouble. burst the bubble found out life isn't perfect now your imperfect while I blemish ya dreams, popping mental schemes as it streams like instagram I'm inglorious bastard winning over your fantasy teams. Heard your extremes in subliminal supremes thought up but never brought up passed over the month of may with thoughts led astray, which way the cube gleams beyond my minds eye catching a Caucasian wearing a black tie call it cliché. fuck what he say only a handful of mc's can touch what the fuck I spit, hit the end of your blunt punch it out on the ground round for round pound for pound test me and be the next to sleep at earths pit.

(the shoot out from the dice, the silence in the lights, the late night heist, the thieves in the night)

First to battle last to die sword slayer ghetto layer chill here you'll need a prayer, Understated never dated ill fated winner over all stand tall never lose when I'm debated. Catch a mc by the tail watch him fail while he squirms like sperm worms, Keep on moving while us better mc's stay proving your infected obvious detected your neglected like deadly germs. Youthful rappers best known as wu dick slappers to the face without a trace of grace making me laugh as I hold my golden staff, Obviously you need to hone your craft best take out that ass shaft. U use as inspiration face it your birth was an accident your pop's condom broke now your here as a joke while I sit back and toke on uplifting truth sticks you only use as ignorant mind kicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
    Dope
    epics

stone cold without Steve Austin finishing move stunner off a parked hummer in East Boston
    Run the cake keep the frosting or get buried in the woods your lost in
    costly the cost then your men washed up by the river bin
    temperatures frigid can't stop the exquisite blizzards
    you chicken I removed your gizzard your better off squaring off against a monitor lizard
    I'd choose Bushwick Bill if I would have to be a midget
    how you going to see with both eyes poked? hicks get hickory smoked
    fooled them by disguise dickie suit and og locs
    through fumes there's fame handled pain from there I gained guidance
    vigilante violence has the moment silenced kill for ours like prides of lions
    the pigs hate my pigmentation so it could mean a beating or brain blow violation
    get a billion pans and ovens I'm about to fry the nation with a recipe that's ancient
    Breaking bad like split ends I'm ending trends and the lives of your fake friends
    besides an owl who can contend? think your going to keep that woman because of all the dollars you spend?
    your jack tripping my styles mysterious as the death of sonny liston
    Last edited by Mantra; 05-30-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Hell razah

take no prisoners jack the ripper on the strap grippin,
    with the other hand on my big dipper never listenin,
    to the shit that they sayin out they mouths sprayin,
    just lyrical diarrhea now they leakin 5 litres,
    grab the 9mm by the barrel to beat em,
    mothafuckas senseless leavin no evidences,
    enterin residences with a crow bar utensil.
    Bust they ass leave em irreperable,
    for thinkin they impenetrable
    bust a weapon with one hand on my wrecking balls

grabbing throat's like I rein in blood watch me slay goats, shit you skiddish maybe a tad bit Yiddish coming over ocean side foreign pride arriving on immigrant boats. watch my coats fresh threads made of weak mc hair beds saw heads killed by feds for not coming correct, redirect you like it's NY in 83 got that virus no government help watch out your friends dropping its a doppler affect. with a farewell to arms sliced off by mouths of goats revolting like Orwell's animal farms, back in 84 you had to wage war to settle the score and made it known you were the one that harms.
    Last edited by O3EY; 06-03-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    bust a weapon with one hand on my wrecking balls

^ unique like pink we floyd'n niggaz who try to break dark sided moon divided walls, loo stalls britian calls it's the clash of uneven titans named steven stone cold balls. Ducking halls un-answered calls your best rhyme was left in time claimed as one of the greatest falls, weak style repeated constantly defeated should have got them recalls. year of the cali-chrome like intellectual inFOAMation best left behind like your style at the foster home, never stable always unable to keep the cable back to basics go outside suck the pride and go hide in the woods with your small goods like a land gnome. call me mr. treacy cause my television's got it's own personalities, stare un-aware like I fucking care "they're here" poltergeist you mc's cause I slay and fray "STILL TO THIS DAY" with fatalities.

Breaking down these crusty crusts slugs fly like pies in your section
    shells in front of the shelter group home your only protection
    best in the inspections ducks hit the deck got rappers in welfare check
    neck broke can't protect rotation heavy like roaches in projects
    bugs and weed ..how your going to succeed when your hands lack speed?
    I question my will to believe what these artists make
    I need that bill gates stock the endless cake god with very little faith
    in a man-made book but I study sitting next to cheating crooks slapped for answer looking
    fire on the hills see colonies of burning ants cooking through the sand
    you got battered by the ram cops run for cover from the iron on the man
    prepared to grasp what most minds can't the bizzare chants
    I got the wood know all the women want to camp without the plug I stay amped
    foot to your domes until they all stay nike stamped

Hell razah

aim at your brake lamps so u cant see us comin
    eight gats in 1 car with over a hundred bullets
    you got a little .38 go ahead and pull it
    these bastards flappin gums get chest cavities
    put u down like gravity cuz u faggoty,
    ill b the First Person Shootin up your virtual realities,
    change your skins pallete to green stinking rotting
    for fuckin with an astrophysicalmysticologist,
    predict rain like a meteorologist i bring the pain
    floodin yo storm drain with novacaine
    now u homeless and prayin in a cardboard box layin
    i am the dragon slayer reptilian skale flayer,
    a playa from a land where we breathe fire for air,
    all i see is hoes sellin they pussy every where

Ghetto visionary the splendid buried where weary followers rest
    I ball cause I'm best equipped to slam at the fest
    close contact attack know the cats caught a cardiac arrest
    most lack the finesse my hand push the trigger bullet traffic travel bring shivers
    the live we remove their livers bat stool on your thinking cap
    were shrinking you shrinks black magic voodoo power
    stood for hours mics devoured like they were in the jaws of raptors
    better cool-out were casual clappers running rap masters
    extended beating left most in intensive care over relentless stares
    tapped out to just lay there the foulest never play fair
    I'm the predator modest editor that injured competitors
    mutual mutilation brought me 3 steps ahead of the treasures
    sucker-punch the secretary the merchant murdering Mercenaries
    over war your worried boiled hard by the royal guard
    that murked em at high tide I bet they admired how I evened the odds
    better believe 2 days out the week I be in your broad high fee extra charge

Hell razah

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Check it deck it mechanize topical illusions
    Decompose flows in moles you fold it well
    Switch blade cascade faster blade
    Mix show kick domes like earthquakes
    My soul is solar system of wisdom
    Splice down to colors of the rainbow
    Sandown mandible animals get on the back of cannibals
    Handle it like a time table gravity is auctioning off
    What cha disregard as HOT you heathen
    Seething when I feast on those sinister
    I’m with cha see me on your six
    My nine divisionary bury what my hands can’t bare

got more thoughts than I know how to handle crib side bed style baby vandal cause I'm too much to handle like rip van winkle got a twinkle gun blasted while you sprinkle the blood all over the carpet like a corrupt flood your a dud never been a stud only hotness when your body falls to the ground with a 'thud' rub that chub out like it's stout ain't no angels in your outfield smash the shield with my louisville slugger straight ghetto nigga money mugger bloody bugger done gone british look at my teeth no dental records could scratch what the fuck my mouth done caught from the pussy snatch it's a match from shit and your rap style got flushed down stinking like mc's brain be leaking dookie streaking rhymes that stay at bottom cause all you niggas change to my style like leaves in the autumn off the dome raps make me gotta log out and take craps all over what your posting verbal death match 4:20 Louis Pasteur me and you at the statue with a funeral your body will be hosting.

Im never verbose, u disclose 2 much showin you're butt.
    Catch the flow from these nuts you cant believe it aint butter.
    Catcha blow to your skull motherfucker I never stutter.
    Better close the shutters cuz u bout to get splattered.
    Craniums shattered cuz u lames do not matter.
    Your thoughts dissolvin in your decomposin grey matter
    Mental erosion I eject metaphysical explosions.
    Colder than frozen ice sculpture holdin a notion.
    Im drinkin potent potions taurine mixed with chlorine.
    Or nitroglycerine I dont know the fuckin difference
    Chemical compounds I unleash the war hounds.
    No more house. Just a foundation of fallen bricks.
    Call you a bitch then slap you with my dick.
    I got AIDS thats why Im so fuckin sick.
    U aint fuckin slick u just a greasy piece of shit.
    Ill deep fry your liver puttin arrows in your wifes meat quiver.