On the Wu-Tang Forever's second Disk Two- third track "impossible" the Rza starts the verse with something like:

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence, woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant, the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............

I believe RZA is talking about some teachings from Islam, but when I heard this verse years later I immeditley realted it to my own culture.....

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence,-This is a way of Native prayer

woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant,-A reference to a strong female vitrue for child bearing...strongly believed in lakota culture a little over a hundred years ago-very improtant in building a strong nation.

the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............ and this last part is quite litterally the way some Natives believe how the creator operates....

Anyone have any thought or comments on how they decipher this verse?