woman walking around celibate, living irrelevant,
    the most benelovent king, communicating through your dreams,
    a few picture's been painted, ALLAH's heard and seen,
    everywhere,
    through out your surrounding atmosphere,
    tribal sphere
    thermo sphere,
    stratosphere
    can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here?
    understanding makes my truth crystal clear............
    ... innocent black immigrants locked in housing tennaments,
    85% tennants depend on welfare recipients,
    Stapleton's been stamped as a concentration camp,
    at night i walk though my 3rd eye is bright as a street lamp,
    electric microbes,
    your body chromes,
    taking telescopic pictures of the globe,
    babies getting pierced with microchips inside thier ear lobes,
    then examinated,
    blood contaminated,
    then vaccinated,
    lies fabricated,
    exagerated authorization though the drug and food administration testing poison in prision population,
    my occupation is to stop the inauguration of Satan,
    some claim that it was written,
    so i come to slay men,
    like Bartholomew 'cause every particle is physical article,
    was diabolical to the last visible molecule,
    a space knight like ROM,
    comsume planets like Unicron,
    blasting photon bombs through the arm like Galvatron ..."

.This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 52 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

DeeBlock

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    On the Wu-Tang Forever's second Disk Two- third track "impossible" the Rza starts the verse with something like:

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence, woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant, the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............

I believe RZA is talking about some teachings from Islam, but when I heard this verse years later I immeditley realted it to my own culture.....

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence,-This is a way of Native prayer

woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant,-A reference to a strong female vitrue for child bearing...strongly believed in lakota culture a little over a hundred years ago-very improtant in building a strong nation.

the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............ and this last part is quite litterally the way some Natives believe how the creator operates....

Anyone have any thought or comments on how they decipher this verse?

The fusion of the five elements - alchemy

woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant - women do not have to have babies, but Rza sees it differently

the most benevolent king - One of Allah's other names is "the most gracious" which is the same.

communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted - Dreams could be interpreted; they have meanngs.

allah's heard and seen - I take this to mean one could know allah by studying what allah created

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    On the Wu-Tang Forever's second Disk Two- third track "impossible" the Rza starts the verse with something like:

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence, woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant, the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............

I believe RZA is talking about some teachings from Islam, but when I heard this verse years later I immeditley realted it to my own culture.....

The fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence,-This is a way of Native prayer

woman walking around selebent, living irrelevant,-A reference to a strong female vitrue for child bearing...strongly believed in lakota culture a little over a hundred years ago-very improtant in building a strong nation.

the most belovent king, communicating through your dreams, mental picture be painted, allah's heard and seen, everywhere,through out your surrounding atmosphere, trapo sphere thermo sphere, stratosphere can you imagine with one single idea everything appeared here, understanding makes my truth crystal clear............ and this last part is quite litterally the way some Natives believe how the creator operates....

Anyone have any thought or comments on how they decipher this verse?
    The fusion of the 5 elements = it's a Taoist principle of martial arts, when you strive to bring together the 5 elements - Metal, water, wood, fire and earth. ( also refers to the book Fusion of the Five Elements by Mantak Chia ).

Benevolent king part is about when RZA wrote this rhyme he kept meeting people who said he would met them in their dreams, so he felt like the benevolent king.

Veteran Member

5 elements is a martial arts concept which is based on alchemy, so alchemy is the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    ^^ I can fully understand that...

I have sooo much friends, that I say "listen to this shit, listen to the goddamn lyrics, too the words he's saying"

buuutt nooo, the beat isn't commercial, the lyrics aren't understandable for their stupid minds... bla bla Hahahaa LOL
    yo... the exact same shit happens wiv me.... ma freind love g-unit, flo rida, t pain- so i gave him albums to listen too, people like a tribe called quest, tupac, biggie, wu tang, mf doom, cypress hill, nwa, public enemy - and he came back and said that the beat on 36 chambers were 'OK' ! - WTF!!!!

Then i made him listen to the impossible lyrics and he goes 'like galvatron.... not very scientific is it? ... the lyrics are alright' i wanted to beat him to death with my wu albums. I also looked through his ipod and he rated evry song on the 1st g-unit album 4 or 5 stars (mostly 5) and then rated ambitionz az a ridah only 3!

PRODIGAL SUN

I think he's talking about salah(muslim prayer) because they pray 5 times a day
    fusion of the five elements,
    to search for the higher intelligence

yeah it supposed to make a muslim's mind sharper the more that he does it