Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

Default How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

My first time ever hearing wu-tang I was in skewl and this guy i know let me borrow his wu-tang the w so that i could lsiten to it because he said method man was really good in it. I listen to it that day and could not stop listening to it. after that i was completly hooked I have never got bored at all of it and love everything they put out pretty much even if it isnt up to there usual standards. Just wondering how everyone esle heard of them and has come to enjoy them just as much as me.

Do the wisdom before you do the knowledge
    RZA

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Question Re: How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

I Remember As A Lil Kid Fucken Hearin C.r.e.a.m. Thought It Wuz Tight ... Then Years Later I Seen Fuckin Da Fantasy Video Wit Odb And Mariah .... / I Wuz Trippin Out On Odb's Name. And Shit... I Wuz Like Da Fuck... Das His Name... ? Lol .... Then After Seen Da Intro .. Wit All Da Members... Wit A Fire Background.... {i Think From Triumph } After Dat Da Rest Is History... So I Guess I Felt Wu As A Youngsta.... Then Ironically .... Got N 2 Them.... Cuz I Kind Of Related 2 Them I Think.... Cuz Im A Bit Witty .. And Shit ... I Think... Like I Got A Good Imagination And Shit.... . So Fuck ; Da Wu... Has Changed My Life...

Peace Out....

" M C Conditioner ... .. U Can Never Say Dis Boy Is An Amateur...... "

-odb {r I P}

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Re: How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
    I Remember As A Lil Kid Fucken Hearin C.r.e.a.m. Thought It Wuz Tight ... Then Years Later I Seen Fuckin Da Fantasy Video Wit Odb And Mariah .... / I Wuz Trippin Out On Odb's Name. And Shit... I Wuz Like Da Fuck... Das His Name... ? Lol .... Then After Seen Da Intro .. Wit All Da Members... Wit A Fire Background.... {i Think From Triumph } After Dat Da Rest Is History... So I Guess I Felt Wu As A Youngsta.... Then Ironically .... Got N 2 Them.... Cuz I Kind Of Related 2 Them I Think.... Cuz Im A Bit Witty .. And Shit ... I Think... Like I Got A Good Imagination And Shit.... . So Fuck Da Wu... Has Changed My Life...

Peace Out....

" M C Conditioner ... .. U Can Never Say Dis Boy Is An Amateur...... "

-odb {r I P}
    are u from germany ?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Bells of War
    My first time ever hearing wu-tang I was in skewl and this guy i know let me borrow his wu-tang the w so that i could lsiten to it because he said method man was really good in it. I listen to it that day and could not stop listening to it. after that i was completly hooked I have never got bored at all of it and love everything they put out pretty much even if it isnt up to there usual standards. Just wondering how everyone esle heard of them and has come to enjoy them just as much as me.

Do the wisdom before you do the knowledge
    RZA
    thats sorta the same with me actually, my buddy had the w CD and i always liked method man in general, just never really listened to wu too often, and then my brother got a couple tracks and after that, i bought 36 chambers and i fell in love with BRING DA MOTHAFUCKIN RUCKUS

-bring tha mothafuckin ruckus- RZA

I only started lovin Wu-Tang not that long ago. I was kinda bored with the current rap, so I decided to start downloadin all the classics, and I got 36 Chambers. I started listening to that, and I loved that shit. Since then, its been Wu

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

i'm not a fan of wu for long time either. i remember i borrowed some cd's from my friend and Iron flag was one of them, so i asked him if he has first wu album and he gave me that shht too and the saga began... now i'm wu fan forever. not from cradle but to the grave fo sho!

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    are u from germany ?
    lol. Anyways When I saw the protect ya neck video with the grimy editing on that song and with their names coming over the screen. Thats when I fell in love wit their music.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

i saw the C.R.E.A.M. music video on mtv2 and fell in love with the beat, then i started downloading stuff, now i buy the stuff.

thats kinda how i really got into hip hop too, i used to be a straight rockish person, then i opened my mind. now i listen to more hip hop than a lot of other stuff. i try to keep it level though.

I kept seeing the mystery of chessboxin video on the box tv program. At first I was annoyed that they kept showing the video (abviously they were the best thing in 93). The more and more I saw the video the more I liked the wu.

After meth came out with his album I was a full blown wu fan.

Wu-Tang Forever BABY!!!!!!!!!!!.

First time I heard Wu-Tang was in the late 90's when I heard Gravel Pit. Then after that I got more and more into there music etc

"More Music From 8 Mile; The Soundtrack" Fuck how the movie is, ths sound track is dope. It has "All I need"and "Bring Da Pain" by Mef, it has "Cream", and it has "Shimmy Shimmy Ya." It was my first CD with Wu-Tang songs on it. A little after that, I got 36 Chambers, and it just went on from there.

wubanga99

Lookin back I can remember bumpin 36 and Tical with my boys back in like 10th and 11th grade in like 1995 and some shit...and then my boy Phil bought Forever and brought it to this party and he was like..."Man, I dont even fuck with that CD...you want it?" And I was like...mmm...why not. So listen to the production, the lyrics, the message, the influence, the skill, the pure brilliance of it after that...a Wu Tang / Rage Against the Machine Concert in MD and a whole rack of smoking trees with my boys in the cutt, just driving for hours, pumpin wu...man I never looked back. I became so impressed and blow away be all....of their material...at times...really the only Hip Hop I can listen to...lol...most of the time...

WU Tang forever ya'll....for real....

One...

Autarch

i started then never turned back
    wu tang
    wu tang

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Simply, just by having the chance to see the vid of " C.R.E.A.M. ".
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

Christianity = White Supremacy